Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia >

Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia

Old 01-28-2008, 12:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia

Lookout boys, we have a uniform chaser. Remember what I told ya'll about safe practices

This is specifically for my Navy boys, don't settle for just one woman just yet. You're young, we have many ports to travel to, keep a woman in each. You'll always have welcome arms to come home to, and honestly... what are the off chances that they'll ever meet?
Old 01-28-2008, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

ok, well, sign me up to be someone's WI port.

be sure to let me know when you're coming in!
Old 01-28-2008, 02:41 PM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

Lookout boys, we have a uniform chaser. Remember what I told ya'll about safe practices

This is specifically for my Navy boys, don't settle for just one woman just yet. You're young, we have many ports to travel to, keep a woman in each. You'll always have welcome arms to come home to, and honestly... what are the off chances that they'll ever meet?
I'm hopin i find a hot date when we stop at a port when i join the Navy. Maybe foreign women will think i'm ok looking
Old 01-28-2008, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

My mom is at work, my dad is yelling at everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. My 2 brothers keep crying all the time, and being completely stupid, and my dad is doing NOTHING.

God help me. Im tired of being caught in the middle. This happens every night when my mom is at work. And to top it off, the girl that I like told me STRAIGHT TO MY FACE that she doesn't like me. Mondays suck...
Old 01-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: Centauri

My mom is at work, my dad is yelling at everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. My 2 brothers keep crying all the time, and being completely stupid, and my dad is doing NOTHING.

God help me. Im tired of being caught in the middle. This happens every night when my mom is at work. And to top it off, the girl that I like told me STRAIGHT TO MY FACE that she doesn't like me. Mondays suck...
I sympathize with you. I was an only child and my mom worked nights, six days a week. Sometimes I got a bit lonely.

Too bad about the girl. But keep looking around. Somewhere around you is a girl who will like you.

Old 01-28-2008, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its like, she was the absolute perfect girl for me, and she doesn't like me. I won't continue more. Ive been down this road to many times.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Centauri

Its like, she was the absolute perfect girl for me, and she doesn't like me. I won't continue more. Ive been down this road to many times.
I know how you feel about the girl problems. I've gotten to the point i don't even tell girls i like them. In fact i don't even tell them they look nice or pretty or stuff like that, i'm to shy to, i still feel like i am 381 pounds. Its to bad we all live so far from each other because i seriously would love to hang with some of you guys. You got Aim or Yahoo Centauri?
Old 01-28-2008, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Huntingirl89, you honestly have to be the first girl (woman) to tell me to have more than one girl! lol that really made my day! although i doubt my girl friend will like the new advise! lol

Centauri, man i doubt there is a guy that has liked a girl that hasent had that happen to them more than once! and if you want advise or talk or whatever just pm. me and i can give you my yahoo messenger name or something! trust me man i have been down that raod about 100 times! key is to not let it get you down! how well did you know this girl? i mean honestly did you guys talk for more than 20 min. a day? did you know anything personal about her that she told you (not something you heard or noticed). my point is that you say she woulda been perfect, but maybe she woulda been great but if she was perfect she would be dateing you! you just gotta stay on your feet so you can try and find that "perfect" girl! and if you stay down to long she might go past and you would never notice!

AmateurHunter, you are 100% right! except for some variations! i still tell them what ever i feel (but i generally say whats on my mind) however i still think that one day there needs to be a meeting where we all meet!!!! i mean think about it? most of us live in illinois, wisconsin, or ohio, so we should try and have a day were we all meet!

Old 01-29-2008, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

I knew her very well, we talked alot, and she was my neighbor.

I don't have an AIM or any of that. My parents think that if I do one of those, somone will come out to kill me [&:] I asked before, so there is really no point in asking again. Hell, if I tell them that you want to chat, they would say that you are some 50 year old pysco out for blood. They think that everyone online is like that.

Well, I'm off to school, bye everybody.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:56 AM

?

Quick Reply: Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.