Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia >

Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia

Old 01-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Little Doe Peep

Default RE: Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

ORIGINAL: Red Hawk

How silly of me not to know the difference

How many jump roping sheep are out there in MI?
The Entire Michigan football team
Not really a Wolverines fan but in the interests of historical accuracy, I am forced to note that Michigan won their bowl game this year, whereas, Ohio State lost.....again.

Old 01-17-2008, 02:40 PM

Very true, but Michigan wouldn't have fared anybetter against LSU than we did. Michigan will be looking at another loss next year to Ohio State especially if Terrelle Pryor commits to OSU, in fact if he commits to anywhere besides Michigan. Michigans best QB going into next season transfered and their top reciever and offensive lineman are heading to the draft. To bad Lloyd Carr isn't the coach anymore, then we could add another L to LLLLLLLoyd Carr
LSU was tough, alot tougher than i thought they were.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:38 PM
Fork Horn

ok, ive been away from huntingnet now for about...hmmm, carry the two, minus one, square root of 946250....well, a long time now, whats happenin here?
Old 01-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Little Doe Peep

Very true, but Michigan wouldn't have fared anybetter against LSU than we did. Michigan will be looking at another loss next year to Ohio State especially if Terrelle Pryor commits to OSU, in fact if he commits to anywhere besides Michigan. Michigans best QB going into next season transfered and their top reciever and offensive lineman are heading to the draft. To bad Lloyd Carr isn't the coach anymore, then we could add another L to LLLLLLLoyd Carr
Don't worry care for U of M. Have been accepted to both U of M and MSU. Only applied to U of M so I could reject them.

Don't even know who the quarterback for MSU is.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:20 PM

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Don't worry care for U of M. Have been accepted to both U of M and MSU. Only applied to U of M so I could reject them.

I have a friend who is a freshman at MSU, she is taking business courses i think and she loves it. She's also pretty hot... sorry had to throw that in there If you don't mind me asking what do you plan on taking in college?
Old 01-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm in for this...give me more detail tho
Old 01-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

i give it a try if u still need soldiers
Old 01-18-2008, 02:09 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

I have a friend who is a freshman at MSU, she is taking business courses i think and she loves it. She's also pretty hot... sorry had to throw that in there If you don't mind me asking what do you plan on taking in college?
Planning to major in zoology and minor in chemistry.Will go on for the Ph.D. I want to do research in embryology. I've already talked to them about it and they pretty much assured me that I could continue on there in grad school. That would work out best for our family.

Old 01-18-2008, 07:33 PM

Wow sounds very interesting. I wish you the best when you start and make sure you keep us updated. I couldn't imagine doing that many years of schooling.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:43 PM

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

i give it a try if u still need soldiers
Chase and Mossberg, i just decided to start this little militia for the fun of it. We've only had 1 true battle but we lost because the moderators got mad, no biggy. Right now we are attacking Iran We all have different MOS's or Missions of Specialty. There are a few commanders which their rank and what they command are denoted in their signature. All you have to do is put your rank and job in your signature and your in. Just come back everyonce in a while to see whats new and shoot the breeze. Their are 2 companys, Alpha and Bravo. I am the Commander of Alpha company and Commander of the Naval Fleet and pheasantfanatic is commander of Bravo. We follow the Marine Corp rank structure.

Since we have two new people you will be the first in our Naval Forces. Chase you'll be a Lance Corporal, designated and will specialize in fleet defensive weapons such as the Sea Sparrow, Anti-Submarine weapons, and the Phalanx(sp?). The Phalanx is a radar guided minigun that tracks missiles within about 1000 meters of the ship and when it gets within range it shoots the missiles trying to make them detonate before they hit the ship.

Mossberg you will also have a rank of Lance Corporal and your job will deal with the firing of the Tomahawk Cruise Missile aboard a guided missile destroyer. You both won't be assigned to companys because i'm the Naval Commander.

Quick Reply: Become Strong in the Huntingnet Youth Militia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.