Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Favorite College and/or Pro football team >

Favorite College and/or Pro football team

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Favorite College and/or Pro football team

Old 09-27-2007, 12:10 AM

Default RE: Favorite College and/or Pro football team

Well i'm only speaking for myself but i've loved the buckeyes since i was born. I was raised as a buckeye fan. My favorite prr football team hasn't been good in decades so i def. don't qualify as a bandwagon fan for that, i've been a Cavs fan since i was born. The Cavs only became real popular AFTER King James came to Cleveland. God i remember Gund Arena having like 500 people at the game and i was a fan of the indians before their whole 1990's explosion into the playoffs.
The huskers fan is def. not a bandwagon fan as Nebraska hasn't been good in years and last week they almost lost to Ball State. My second favorite college team would be either Bowling Green or Akron. Charlie Frye grew up 10 miles from my house and Ben Roethlisberger was at my high school twice becuase his sister had regional volleyball and basketball games.
ORIGINAL: andy da animal

college: Southern Illinois University (i go there so im a little biast)
pro: has to be DA BEARS
baseball: Atlanta braves
basketball: chicago bulls

i am curious, did i break an all ohio thread here? i mean everybody likes ohio in this thread!!!! come on surly you guys and girls (yes i did notice a girl in this thread) find a better bandwagon team to jump on than flordia, or ohio state? j/k if you have liked them for a long time then i can live with the fact there are some ohio state fans, but people that just jump on the bandwagon of whoever is doing good really gets to me for some reason!
Old 09-27-2007, 11:14 AM

Born In Gainsville Florida...so i think its my birthright to be a Gator Fan...im surrounded my Buckeye And Wolverines i take a ton of flack for being a Gator fan
Old 09-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

i never said that everyone has just jumped on the bandwagon for all of these teams!!! all i said was that i know a lot of people that started liking ohio state and the gators ever since they have been good! but i never said you guys jumped on a bandwagon! i get flack all the time to for being an atlanta braves fan (since i lived all my life just outside chicago) because they say i only like them cause they were so good, but in reality i have liked them since i was 5 years old, and i didnt even know they were good at that age or time! im sorry for anyone that thought i was sayingTHEY just jumped on the bandwagon!
Old 09-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am not much into football, but my favorite MLB team is the Boston Red Sox.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:31 PM

My dad went to the same school that Ben Roethlisberger went to.. Itis not easy to get in to
Old 09-27-2007, 12:59 PM

i remember being in 6th grade i think and watching roethisberger tear apart my highschools football team, he went to Findlay which is like 45 mins away from Toledo, Charles Woodson also ripped us apart but that was a long time ago, i just remember watching game film of him he went to Fremont Ross
Old 09-30-2007, 02:30 PM

Boy them Florida Gators really took care of Auburn last night
Old 09-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

Boy them Florida Gators really took care of Auburn last night
Can't remember. Didn't Florida lose to Auburn last year too?
Old 09-30-2007, 04:39 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

college: Southern Illinois University (i go there so im a little biast)
pro: has to be DA BEARS
baseball: Atlanta braves
basketball: chicago bulls

i am curious, did i break an all ohio thread here? i mean everybody likes ohio in this thread!!!! come on surly you guys and girls (yes i did notice a girl in this thread) find a better bandwagon team to jump on than flordia, or ohio state? j/k if you have liked them for a long time then i can live with the fact there are some ohio state fans, but people that just jump on the bandwagon of whoever is doing good really gets to me for some reason!
You obviously didn't notice that I listed Florida, Michigan State and the Chicago Bears, all of whom lost this weekend. But the season is not over yet.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:13 PM

Florida Gators#9 Buckeyes#4

Kansas st. is #25[:'(] what is wrong with Texas??[>:] Kansas st. will lose to manhattan high school next week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.