Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Favorite Class/Teacher >

Favorite Class/Teacher

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Favorite Class/Teacher

Old 09-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Typical Buck

Default Favorite Class/Teacher

Whats/Whos your Favorite?
My Favorite class would have to be either science or spanish.
My favorite teacher this year is my science teacher Mrs. Long. Every Friday is Music Friday. My Favorite all time teacher was my 8th grade history teacher, Mr. Leach. He made history come alive, his class was so much fun. My favorite teacher of like a special class was my dare officer, Officer Cox. If you havent heard of him he was the guy that was shot by john parsons who was then put in prison, and then he escaped, and was on the fbi's most wanted list for about a week, and they found him in the middle of chillicothe, in the back of a lumber yard in an old shack. If i seen him hed have been dead. Officer Cox was my Best friend. Hed play Basketball, and Kickball with us at recess. I miss him so much. SO who and whats YOUR favorite, or should i say Favorito?
Old 09-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Favorite Class/Teacher

It's hard to say who was my favorite teacher because I had lot of cool ones. I was big into history and science but I would probably Mr.Turner or Mrs.S (no idea how to spell her name) were my favorites in High School.

History was probably Mr.Larson because he was nice, plus his daughter was a hottie
Old 09-21-2007, 09:55 AM

My favorite classes were World History, American History, and A.P. Government and Politics. My favorite teachers were my 6th grade World History teacher Mrs. Mienke who brought history to life and really got me interested in world history. My 11th grade science teacher Mr. Thimke was an awesome teacher and so was my math teacher Mr. Leuteneger. He loved math, i hate math but he found ways to help us understand math problems unlike the book.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:06 AM
Fork Horn

edit
Old 09-21-2007, 04:33 PM

I have to say my mom I'm homeschooled
Old 09-23-2007, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hnt24.7

I have to say my mom I'm homeschooled

Same here. In fact, we are in the same homeschool group. My favorite class would be hunting.Oh, sorry, got carried away.My favorite class is history.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:12 PM
Little Doe Peep

Biology and (independent study) biochemistry.I love it. Can't wait to start college.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:21 PM

My wood class
Old 09-24-2007, 02:02 PM
Typical Buck

i wish we had woodshop.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would have to say... My Art teacher of my Science teacher. Mrs. Faust, my art teacher is very nice, and my science teacher, Mr. Lawrence, is the only cool teacher in my school

Quick Reply: Favorite Class/Teacher

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.