Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 The search for awesome shoes >

The search for awesome shoes

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

The search for awesome shoes

Old 08-14-2007, 03:17 PM

Default RE: The search for awesome shoes

Man I saw the best ones ever the other day, they were some nock off etnies brand. All white except for a black design around it. Sorry kinda of off topic. There were Highlands that's it.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:47 PM

I got new pair of Globes, they have one pair of camo's, I got those ones, but theres some black in them.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Lol, ya'll sound like a pack of girls talking about shoes. I own two pairs of shoes. My Bates' uniform boots with composite toe, shank, zipper side and blood-born pathogen treatment, and a pair of black 4" heels for special occasions.

Just get a pair of work boots with advantage timber or something. They'll last you a heck of a lot longer than skater shoes.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:37 PM

yeah but I don't plan on sk8ing in boots that weigh a ton!!! I can't do tricks in something that heavy, especially on vert becaue dropping in an 11 foot half pipe would be like dropping a weight in the sky.!! And when i hunt i dont were my sk8 shoes, I wear my boots, which are alittle big on me. Im mens 12. My Tenser trucks snapped on my World Industries board today when I tryed doin a caveman off my roof, that hurt soooo bad, my friends were laughing at me..thank god i landed in the grass. yeah, being off subject like i just was, ummmmmm yeah.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: WolfWithBow

yeah but I don't plan on sk8ing in boots that weigh a ton!!! I can't do tricks in something that heavy, especially on vert becaue dropping in an 11 foot half pipe would be like dropping a weight in the sky.!! And when i hunt i dont were my sk8 shoes, I wear my boots, which are alittle big on me. Im mens 12. My Tenser trucks snapped on my World Industries board today when I tryed doin a caveman off my roof, that hurt soooo bad, my friends were laughing at me..thank god i landed in the grass. yeah, being off subject like i just was, ummmmmm yeah.
Lol, sounds like german to me. And I took german Anyway, I don't know jack about skating lol. So just do what you gotta do.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

im a skater let me read over the other psots and ill see what i can do

Old 08-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

alrighty umm you should look on like www.skatewearhouse.com and look under DC's i think they might have some camo ones.

If you can't find any just google it or go to like a wall mart or a shoe place and try finding a camo skate shoe.
I have gone threw like20 pairs of skate shoes whihc totals to like 1500$ LOL nad im only 12 wearing size 10s
Old 08-16-2007, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Trust me huntingirl I'd much rather wear my boots to school, but it's just a pain
Old 08-16-2007, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol i dont wear my hunting boots to school i where my vans
Old 08-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Fork Horn

These are the shoes im gettin they look like they have snake skin on the side

Quick Reply: The search for awesome shoes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.