Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Boy Scouts

Old 08-08-2007, 08:20 AM
Typical Buck

Default Boy Scouts

Is anyone here besides me in boy scouts. i love scouts its so much fun.
if your not in and want to be pm me and ill try to locate a troop near you so you can join.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Boy Scouts

nah... i quit when i was a weblos in 4th grade. They kinda screwed me over on alot of things. I quit and they desperately wanted me back. My brother was still in, and when he went to competitions, they would give me awards--I would always think, "I'm not even in boyscouts anymore!"
Old 08-08-2007, 10:33 AM

Brod man
I used to be an Assistant Scoutmaster in California. Good for you for promoting such an excellent organization. My hat's off to you. Keep up the good work!!!!!
Old 08-08-2007, 10:37 AM

No. Im not in boy scouts, I want to join the Primitive Learnings School were they teach you how to survive with primitive weapons, fire making tools, cooking, shelter building, and much more. This goes on throughout the whole year and seasons, so you will learn to survive in Winter, Summer, Fall, and Spring. I think I would do good in it, but it's expensive I think.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah im in boyscouts i not particularly proud of it espescially here the only people who join scouts are wussies, andcity slickers the only thing i like about is when we have some survival thing and i show all of em' up
theres nothin funnier than than scrawny, 78lb, 12year olds starin at you with eyes the size of dinner plates... especially after proving that yes every part of the fish is edible[:'(]it just isnt tasty
Old 08-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: kdvollmer

Brod man
I used to be an Assistant Scoutmaster in California. Good for you for promoting such an excellent organization. My hat's off to you. Keep up the good work!!!!!

thank you kdvollmer.

i just got tapped out to the OA, and im doing my ordeal in a couple of weeks