Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

READ THIS!

Old 06-17-2007, 09:47 PM

Default READ THIS!

WHATS YOUR WORST MEMORY AT SCHOOL IM A LITTLE BIT OF ATROUBLEMAKER AT MY SCHOOL AND HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE MORE THAN I HAVE BEEN HUNTING! ALL FUN AND GAMES THOUGH!
Old 06-23-2007, 11:38 PM

Default RE: READ THIS!

I just recently showed up at school drunk, there was a grad party on sunday and i was still drinking monday morning so me and my boyfriend went to school hammered still we got supensed but hey, we had fun doing it! I have way more too!
waterfowlbabe101 <3
Old 07-18-2007, 07:45 PM

probaly the time i argued with the teacher, or the other time i argued with the teacher or maybe that other time i argued with the teacher. I argued with them alot and i realized, it doesnt matter who is right, the teachers always win (but i was usaully right).
Old 07-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Waterfowlbabe....i have had a few friends that did the same thing , not really the best thing to be doing but i guess it comes with the age....

In school all i ever got in trouble for was arguing with teachers , but i did like to pull pranks alot...

A good one is get a carton of milk at lunch , leave it unopened in ur locker for a few weeks , then open it and stash it somewhere ( AWAY FROM YOUR LOCKER) and u should get a very big reaction from the student body as they have to smell the sour milk!
Old 07-23-2007, 01:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

The most trouble i ever got into at school was for having my cell phone out. My teachers usually dont turn me in for anything but one did, b!tch![:@]. Oh well, i argue with my teachers constantly but i never get into trouble.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a trouble maker myself. I've 2 in school suspension 2 out of school suspensions I have 20 office referals. My teachers hate me.

Old 07-24-2007, 06:34 AM

Me and my buds make the teachers made all the time.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:47 PM

o god i argue with the teachers all the time and when they chew me out and laugh at them or walk away,or after they get done chewing me out and they leave the room i steal there candy they have on there desk,
Old 07-24-2007, 09:33 PM
Fork Horn

I got drunk in school on gaterade and vodka went to my car after every class to get a refill didnt get in trouble about 3 others did it and they had to do a looker sertch in everyones looker shut down the school for a day
Old 07-24-2007, 09:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Oh where oh where do I begin. I guess the list of what I didn't do would be much shorter. You guys have a lot to live up to

Quick Reply: READ THIS!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.