Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
do you do drugs,drink and/or smoke? >

do you do drugs,drink and/or smoke?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

do you do drugs,drink and/or smoke?

Old 11-30-2002, 11:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default do you do drugs,drink and/or smoke?

well a lot of people in my school do drug and smoke/drink.I never done that. i dont why they do it.I used to have friends that i skateboarded with and now all they do is drugs. but i didnt have freinds to begin with!so i go hunting with my dad.
Old 11-30-2002, 02:35 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-30-2002, 06:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: do you do drugs,drink and/or smoke?

I drink beer but I dont do it before i go hunting after.
Old 11-30-2002, 07:17 PM
Typical Buck

I will NEVER smoke or do drugs. I only drink on very special occasions. I usually have about 2-3 glasses of wine or champagn each year and thats after last year. I didnt drink any before then. All of my drinking is like on New Years and its like a glass of red wine or something like that. I have tried beer and liked it but dont get to drink it often. I only drink with my parents or with my uncle and it is never over a glass of something.

I think in the fucture I will drink a few but I dont see myself being a heavy drinker at all. I never want to get drunk. Maybe a beer with dinner or something like that

&quot;A Country Boy Can Survive&quot; </IMG>
Old 11-30-2002, 08:09 PM
Fork Horn

I have never smoked, and never will. That stuff makes me sick just smelling it. NASTY!! I have taken 2 drinks of a beer and I didn't like it so I don't drink. And a have never done/never will do drugs. So many people do drugs and drink in my school, I think it is so uncool!

Old 11-30-2002, 09:26 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-30-2002, 11:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hope you guys stay like that. Remember what you posted on here, cause it'll only get harder before it gets easier. I have a bunch of friends who thought just like yall did, and let drugs or alcohol get ahold of their lives. I'll be the first to tell ya, neither of them ever did a lick of good for anyone.

Me personally have never tried anything, alcohol, pot, cigs, dip, anything. And I hope to keep it that way.

&quot;If a lie is repeated often enough, the gullible public will eventually believe it.&quot; -- Paul Joseph Goebbels (Chief Minister of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda for Adolph Hitler)
Old 12-02-2002, 05:40 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-03-2002, 04:01 PM

Well I drink every now and then at parties but its legal up here at 18, I also take a dip every now and then but am gonna kick that, dont recommand anyone trying that stuff ( tastes like shizt + it may give ya gum cancer).

Oh ya I dont do drugs that stuff is for dumb asses

Edited by - 8 Seconds on 12/03/2002 17:02:44
Old 12-03-2002, 04:47 PM
Spike

Well,
I have done drugs one time but i didn't have a clue what was goin on they put Meth in my dr. pepper let me tell ya you don't drive hoem and feel like **** for bout a week so never screw with drugs.

I Smoked for while but quit don't know why i started.

I do drink a lil beer here and there but never associate it with driving or hunting.

I chew though which ya its bad for you i know but i usualy only do it while hunting for lack of something better to do i know its not a good reason and i don't recommend the rest of ya do it

12 deer shot and 12 recovered
all credit to pse and nap for spitfire broadheads

Quick Reply: do you do drugs,drink and/or smoke?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.