Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 get pumped music >

get pumped music

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

get pumped music

Old 09-04-2006, 10:38 PM
Typical Buck

Default get pumped music

hey as season is approachin fast here in WI, i was wonderin what every1 listens to on thedrive to the stand. i usually need to be woken up, bcuz as soon as season starts i dont get alot of sleep due to insomnia and anticipation. i prefer nelly(heart of a champion), Roy Jones Jr,(cant be touched), and dmx?(here comes the boom). what is every1 elses favorites?

ps i prefer the unedited versions, just cuz i hate hearing bleeps, voiceovers, or cut out sections of songs.
Old 09-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: get pumped music

lol any country song i like. but if i had to pick one it would be hank williams jr country boy can survive or backwoods boy by josh turner i think.
Old 09-05-2006, 03:34 PM

grew up with classic rock. But I love country, rock, and a very select few rap songs. Note VERY SELECT.
Old 09-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

i like to listen to classic rock(lynyrd skynyrd) and country(hank william jr, garth, dirkes bentley and the like).
Old 09-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whenever I go duck hunting, The Who's "Who's Next" will be in my CD player 99% of the time.Everything else (moose, deer, grouse, bunnies, etc)hunting, whatever was in the day before, uusally Zeppelin, Floyd,Rush, The Stones, something of that nature
Old 09-05-2006, 06:09 PM

ORIGINAL: KonaBoy

Whenever I go duck hunting, The Who's "Who's Next" will be in my CD player 99% of the time.Everything else (moose, deer, grouse, bunnies, etc)hunting, whatever was in the day before, uusally Zeppelin, Floyd,Rush, The Stones, something of that nature
I'm right with you buddy but add in country like "good man"
Old 09-05-2006, 07:14 PM

For as long as I can remember, Aerosmith and Guns N' Roses have reminded me of hunting season almost more than the changing of the leaves.

The very first hunting trip I went on, all we listened to were these two bands, and so, keeping with tradition, I generally listen to a mixed CD of these two classic bands.

Old 09-05-2006, 10:46 PM

I find it depends on the mood. Sometimes i love listening to the Classic Rock such as AC/DC, Boston, Golden Earring, Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin, Steppenwolf, Queen, Eagles. But sometimes i need the hard stuff like Disturbed, Three Days Grace, Ramnstein, Rage Against the Machine, Godsmack. Just to list a few.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Godsmack, Chevelle, Queens of the Stone Age, etc.
Old 09-06-2006, 02:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

avenged sevenfold's guitar solos get me pretty pumped up when its blasted at 140 decibals.

Quick Reply: get pumped music

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.