Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
WOOOOOHHOOOOOO!! >

WOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

WOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!

Old 11-02-2002, 08:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default WOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!

my blood came back from california finally and it turns out that i have high levels of black mold in my blood and i already knew that i am deathly allergic to mold (black mold is the highest toxic one of all molds and will eventually kill you if you do not seek treatment) so all i have to do is take medicine and get some shots and IV treatments to flush this all out of my system and i can HUNT!!!!!!! not for another week though... i'll hit the tail end of bow season and hopefully come out on top... if i dont then i guess i'll take up gun hunting.... I CAN HUNT!!!!!!!!!! i just cant go in the woods alone... i have to have someone with me at all times... this week i need to go get my bow tuned because where i lost so much weight and muscle from throwing up constantly for weeks on end i'm not as strong as i used to be.... so.... everything is alright.... the drs. think that the black mold is coming from my school... i havent been to school since the beginning of september anyway and i've been doing a lot better.... i cant wait to go hunting!!!

http://www.hunting-pictures.com/memb...ntingirl89.jpg
Old 11-02-2002, 09:25 AM

Default RE: WOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!

That is good that they finally found out what is wrong, it is a relief that you can go hunting too. I can't imagine a year without hunting!!!

Bowhunter_45
Old 11-02-2002, 08:38 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-02-2002, 10:59 PM

i am happy that u can hunt now. not going hunting for a year wood kill me i am glad ur better
Old 11-04-2002, 12:06 PM
Fork Horn

Good to hear, I'm sure it's a relief to know what was making you sick. When I was younger I got violently ill multiple times over a period of about two years, but the docs never did find out what was wrong. Anyway glad to hear you get to go huntin', and good luck....

Merely, maneuvered chaos.....?

[email protected] aim-Osprey625B, msn-Osprey
Old 11-04-2002, 06:47 PM
Typical Buck

Thats good to hear. I bet you are REALLY releaved to hear the news that YOU CAN HUNT!!!!!!! I have been praying for you and it seems to have payed off. You will continue to be in my prayers

&quot;A Country Boy Can Survive&quot; </IMG>
Old 05-10-2003, 06:01 PM

Great good for you![8D]
Old 05-10-2003, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

hi huntingirl, its been awhile since we have heard from you. i got to thinkin about a couple weeks ago about some one that was getting realy sick on the board and they didnt know what it was. i remeber hearin that and know i remember it was you and i remember wishin and hopin so that you could hunt agin. and i am so so so glad for ya that you can hunt agin. well hopefully you can get back to postin agin also and good luck bow hunting
Old 05-15-2003, 03:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

I know this topic is alittle old but have to ask. How are you been as of lately? And this was a awhile back but i hope you didn' t mind me sending you that ' get well card' or whatever it was, whenever it was *l*You never did say anything back to me about it so i am guessing you didnt Anyoo, hope this post gets back to you in better health [8D]
Old 05-16-2003, 07:55 AM

That' s great news. Hopefully everything will work out and you can get back to the woods.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.