Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 A lil but of help plz >

A lil but of help plz

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

A lil but of help plz

Old 01-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default A lil but of help plz

well...i just got done talkin to my girlfriend and we got into a whole big fight about deer hunting..she thinks it is cruel and everything like that...thats the only thing we don't have in common...well...up by my cabin thers a guy thats lettin us hunt on his ranch for a week for a VERY good price casue my grandma a grandpa are really good friends..well anyway she doesn't want me to go and she said it would be either hunting or her.....WHAT SHOULD I DO!! we are a real good couple and have been goin out since mid-december and we think that we have a good strong relationship goin..so jw what ur guys opinion was on this whole thing...it would be a REAL big help..thanks
Old 01-07-2006, 04:35 PM

Default RE: A lil but of help plz

well nobody can make you do anything but yourself. youll just have to think about what do you love more: peace, quite, beining outside, being at one with nature, shareing time with family, continuing a life long tradition, and probably the leat impotant of all harvsting an animal. or you can give in to your girl friends wishes and let the whole world becom agroup of tofu and saladeating animal-rights-terriorists, yes terriorists, some groups of "animal-rights activists" are at the top FBIs most dangerous list. if your girl friend is really serious about you she would show more concideration about your love of hunting. she is trying to change you to match her thinking of what is right and wrong. i dont think this is a good start for any couple, even if you think it is true love id take the hunting on the ranch. if you choose girls over hunting i think will be rewared with a lot of bordom in the future with this girl. if you give in with her this early in a relationship it will show weakness and she will have you molded to her idea of a perfect boyfriend, not good for anybody. "if you let some thing go that truly lovesyou it will return". if you dont take that route at least try taliking with her and maybetakin her with you and showing her that hunting is not just killing an animal it isthe thrill of being outside , being at one with nature. if that dosent help you two dont have much of a chance as a coupleman. wish all the luck in the world, i hope everything works out for the bestand your girlfriend reconsidersbut most of all i hope thatyou get to have a great time hunting.
Old 01-07-2006, 05:39 PM

just do whatever u want to do more? easy enough to say, idk just do what u think u will be happiest after its done
Old 01-07-2006, 06:05 PM

GO HUNTINGIf she is doing this to you now image what she will do to you after a year or if your married. Theres plenty of fish in the sea. And if she really likes you hunting wont keep her away from you
Old 01-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Typical Buck

dude dont let that girl put in you check like that. tell her how its going to be!!!! you dont want to be purse whiped do ya..lol haha j/p but i would go hunting if my girl said that.even if i didnt want to . no girl is going t tell me what i can or cant do. you wouldntbe able totell her she cant go the the movies with her friends would ya? or maybe you would i dont know but man go hunting . hinting will be there for youalways and girls come and go.

Watch the language please
Old 01-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Typical Buck

yeah..i think that i will take the hunting over her..like whitetail stalker said..plenty of more fish in the sea and i'm not gonna give up huntin either..not gunna get purse whipped bout this whole thing...thanks so much to all ya'll!!

watch the language please
Old 01-08-2006, 08:07 AM

good luck on your hunt . theres only so many days you can hunt whitetails . but theres all kinds of time in school to hunt white-tail

Old 01-08-2006, 10:35 AM

"Well I'm gonna miss her when I get home....right now i'm in these hardwoods sittin in the cold...i'm sure it'll hit me when I walk through that door tonight. Well i'm gonna miss her looky there...another doe.......

Hardin and Cooper
Old 01-08-2006, 02:16 PM

ORIGINAL: Hoytteen

yeah..i think that i will take the hunting over her
i think if were you i'd tell her your choice first. tell her that hunting means a lot to you and its wrong of her to make you choose. (say it in a real "strong" tone of voice). then simply ask her if she has anything to say and if not...dump her and go huntin'!!!! wooohooo!
Old 01-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Dominant Buck

Wave bye-bye and look for a more understanding GF after the season is over , once they start the extortion and succeedit never ends .

You have your whole life to find that special someone , and with a little legwork you should be able to find a gal who likes to huntjust as much as you do. Imagine how much better that ground blind is gonna feel with someone warm to snuggleup to on a cold morning , and if the action outside the blind slows down...[8D]

You can always find yourself anice girl , but anice retriever is just too much to give up .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.