Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Weapon and you >

Weapon and you

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Weapon and you

Old 01-04-2006, 08:04 PM

Default Weapon and you

I figure we could put a face on the ppl we are talkin to by postin pics of are self

Here is mine http://photobucket.com/albums/c247/andrew5587/?action=view¤t=HPIM03321.jpg

Old 01-06-2006, 06:13 PM

Default RE: Weapon and you

i dont want to bad mouth u man but i dont think anybody with half a brain is just going to show a complete stranger a pic, your name is proabalyon your profile and maybe evenyour address. just think about that next time u ask somebody u dont even know to give u a picture and a host of other infomation. ok ??????????????
Old 01-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

bigmatty ive been around huntingnet here for a long time and around here we all show pictures of ourselves and talk about our lives. Everyone is here to have a good time and meet new people and new things about hunting. Thats what this is all about we're all here to make friends and have fun. Cool picture andrew looks like a nice bow setup you have there.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:42 PM

i gotta agree with both of u,u see alot of pics of poeple but with there game,and its alittle wierd to wanna see pics of people and chat and talk.but if wanna see pics look at people with there kill.i agree with the last part of deerslayer223's post but no one is going to and its kinda weird so i doubt ur going to get many if any responses.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:57 AM

y would u not show anyone ur pic, idk if ur worried about like a stalker or something along those lines but i wouldnt worry about it, this is a hunting forum and most of the people seem nice and i woldnt be to worried about it, but i dont have a pic right now, i lost my camera but as soon as i find it i will post a pic
Old 01-07-2006, 12:02 PM

well, i dont know about all of you people who replied but i know that ive learned to trust very few people with infomation that simple,it could come back and haunt you .
Old 01-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

matty, u have only been here for 3 days, dont judge people before you really understand them. dont get a bad reputaion on here before your first week.
Old 01-08-2006, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with squirrelkilla, were all friends, and if you don't have them on here well... you might not get that hunting help you need next season!
Old 01-08-2006, 07:30 AM

i dint mean to come off as such antool but i was looking at itthis way: before i joined this site i had been a large contributing member on huntingunlimted3's forum and they got hacked a while back and just imagine the info that person could have got ahold of. i just could be a little parinoid though so if you took my earler post a little too seriously i apologise,i overreacted, but that huntingunlimited thing really kinda scared me about puting personal stuff on the web.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I never heard of huntinglimited....

Quick Reply: Weapon and you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.