Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 2 deer in 20 min :) >

2 deer in 20 min :)

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

2 deer in 20 min :)

Old 09-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 2 deer in 20 min :)

and i belevie it is legal cause his brother is disabled
Old 09-23-2005, 05:22 PM

Zak where i live it is basically impossible to hut without a vechile ( i live on Vacover Island B.C Canada) and the deer are black tail so they do not have normal trails and whatnot that mule deer and whitetails do also i was only in the truck because of my brother if you look at my other post you will so that i 90% of my huting from without the truck( normally have to walk to a group of slashes and hunt them which normally takes about 2-4 hours of walking) and there are no tree stands here, i have seen one my entire life liveing here and it was built at the start of some person that just moved and it did not work alsothx for the letter zak jsut got it i forgive you
Old 09-23-2005, 05:23 PM

also to get the deer we where outside the truck and not shooting it from inside
Old 09-23-2005, 05:32 PM

The reason I got upset was because of the fact that you did your hunting with the assistance of a vehical. I should have asked if it were legal first, but I did not. I made a mistake, but most of the members did not catch it. They all thought that I was talking about your brother hunting from a vehical, when I infactwas talking about you.

Here is a copy of what I said:

Yea, you got that right... Killing. I cannot believe you shot game from a vehical.

What state do you live in?

Notice how I said you as in hunter jere, not his brother.

I assumed that it was illegal to hunt like he did, and I was wrong. I do admit my error. You know what they say about people who assume- When you assume, you make an A$$ out of U and ME= A$$UME(which wasdemonstrated).

You guys must have read my post too fast, seeing as most of you probably thought thatI was talking about his brother.

I am going to go back and edit my posts. I am not doing this because I am ashamed, but rather so hunter jere can keep his thread. If Redhawk sees this it's history!

Old 09-23-2005, 07:16 PM

wow way to change you post in the orriginal post you call hunter jeere an IDIOT. Then you change to make you look good. Dont worry i saved all of your stuff and am sending to an admin. People on this forum dont belong here if they just slam everyone else.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats to you and your bro, looks like you guys had fun out there.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:52 PM

ORIGINAL: deer-hunter18

wow way to change you post in the orriginal post you call hunter jeere an IDIOT. Then you change to make you look good. Dont worry i saved all of your stuff and am sending to an admin. People on this forum dont belong here if they just slam everyone else.
If you reread my post, you clearly see that I edited my post because I wanted to see hunter jere's post remain. Ifa mod were to see the flame war that went on, they would see that this topic got out of hand and it was deleted. To prove that I did not delete my post because I was ashamed I will say what I said. I did call hunter jere an idiot. Did I mean it? Yes. If you notice the past tense in "did" you would realize that I do not mean it now. You can play all of the games you want deer-hunter18, but it is pointless to send an email to admin, seeing as it would do no good. I could however send admin an email about what you said in your PM's. That would quickly get you banned. I ama forgivingperson, so I will not send them the email.

People on this forum dont belong here if they just slam everyone else.

That is a hypocritical statement. I "slammed" on hunter jere and you turn around and "slam" on me. I can tell you that admin will not ban me for calling someone an idiot.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:22 AM

Hello pot this is kettle!!!!

People who live in glass houses don't throw stones.

Old 09-25-2005, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

its different if your driving to your stand..deerhunter

dk if i like the driving around partt but those are nice bucks id be proud to take neday
Old 09-25-2005, 07:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ANYWAYS.........Congrats on your deer, and a double congrats to your brother. One for the deer and the other for not giving in to the cancer.

Quick Reply: 2 deer in 20 min :)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.