Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 tell us about yourself. >

tell us about yourself.

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

tell us about yourself.

Old 08-24-2005, 10:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default tell us about yourself.

With the forum being really slow lately which i dont know why with the season just around the cornor, i figured we could all tell a little bit about ourselves to get things livened up.

My names Matt im from somerset county pa where flight 93 crashed on sept 11. I'm 18yrs old and a avid outdoorsman. I bowhunt as well as gun hunt. Ive killed 2 deer with my xbow and 11 deer with a rifle. I enjoy hunting as a time to kickback and just relax and clear my mind and enjoy gods beautiful creation. I hunt for deer, squirrel, occassionaly turkey, rabbit, ringneck and groundhogs. I love to fish for trout in the offseason it keeps me busy. Hooking into a nice big trout is the next best thing to shooting a big old deer. I plan on archery hunting every chance i get this yr and than whatever tags i have left ill go after em with a rifle. I am a member of team 1 autumn ninjas in the archery hunting contest, and a member of team mojo in the youth archery contest which i also created. I wish everyone luck this hunting season for whatever game your tackling. So now i told you about myself maybe u could tell us a little about you!
Old 08-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: tell us about yourself.

im tim im 15 ive got a weird bday its oct 20th and the deer opens the15th[:@]i had to wait 5days and ill hhave to wait another month soi an drive to my hunting spots alone
but i havent met another kid whos obbsesed with hunting as much as me. ihunt deer with a bow and mzloader ,waterfowl turkeys and an ocassional crow. i love to fly fish for trout, i was once told "if nothing else works try a wooley bugger." ...i just go straiight to the wooley bugger .i bowfish for carp alot in the spring and summer. ishoot my bow 4-5 times aweek. i love hoyt. i finished my last season of baseball and am going to play lacrosse for the school.
i hunt cayuga county,ny and delaware county 2-3 times a spring.
i like country rock and rap
iwant to give a shout out to my sponsors hoyt copperjohn truball easton and slick trick broad heads

ahha i wish
my dreams..
trout fish for browns in ireland
golen trout... california
popeand young buck
booneand crockett buck
shoot a WILD boar withmy bow
shoot a 53 pound carp.. the state record is 52
Old 08-25-2005, 08:21 AM

Hey, My name's Cyrena, I'm turning 16 august 28th If theres a season 4 it I'll hunt it. I'm just coming into bowhunting, it's awesome. I fish sometimes, whenever we get too, but hunting is my main sport. I barrel race and pole bend. We have about 15 horses. I work cattle on our ranch and go to school. Thats just about it lol.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:26 AM

hi i am caitlyn or pancake hunting is my life i like to fish
but my main focus in life is horses i rope and chase barrels and poles and i go to school i am a freshman in high school
Old 08-25-2005, 08:42 AM

My name is Corey. Im 16 years old, 17 in 1 month. I live in Waterford Michigan, 25 miles BE of Detroit. I hunt Deer, Turkey, Caribou, Squirrel, Rabbit. I love to fish when im not hunting. Usually I just like to hang out outdoors and enjoy gods creations. I love to ride my quads and go mud boggin and stuff. I love participating in water sports. I go up north almsot every weekend to do these things. Otherwise I like to just hang out on my PC, soaking up all and any information about hunting as I can.

My Dreams:

Caribou Hunt in Northern Quebec (will be fulfilled this November)
Colorado Elk Hunt
Whitetail Hunt on a Texas Ranch
Manage my own Construction Company
Fish on the Ocean

Corey
Old 08-25-2005, 11:55 AM

Hey guys and gals. My name is Slavko. No, I'm not Polish, I'm Serbian. I'm 15 but I will turn 16 in 2 days (Saturday the 27th). I am pretty bummed because I dislocated my right knee for the 3rd time yesterday. I live in Chicago but rifle hunt for Whitetail in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I also hunt pheasants on occasion with my 12 gauge...hehe. I play baseball, basketball, and soccer for my school but it looks like those hoped are dashed due to my knee. I love reading about hunting and learning more from the people here and I love watching Outdoor Channel and Outdoor Life Network too. I am a life member of the North American Hunting Club and also a member of the NRA.I have been hunting for deer for 2 years but have yet to kill anything and this is hopefully my lucky year. I fish a lot too. This sunday, I'll be heading to the Rock River for some big flathead catfish. Biggest I have ever caught was a 57 pounder last year in October. This years biggest so far was 52#. I fly fish for trout in Wisconin too. I like serbian music, rap, hip hop, and some rock on occasion. If my knee gets better, I should be getting my liscense on my birthday this Saturday!

My dreams:
Catfish on the Red River in Manitoba
Fly-fish for trout in Wyoming
Shoot a Non-Typical Whitetail Buck
Old 08-25-2005, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

My name is Jake. Im a Junior at Oldham County High; about 30 min. NE of Louisville. Hunting isnt even my biggest passion. Baseball is huge for me. We won the 31st district and our region. Im the closer on V and the starting 1B men and 1st slot starting pitcher on JV. Last year I tied the all time single season record in wins with 9. We won 14 games total. Im nowhere near perfect becauseI choked 2nd round at state and gave up 4 runs in 5 inningsin an elimination game. Ive thought about that game every day since then and its made me work even harder than last year. This will be the first year I dont play football. I was the starting PK on JV last year but it interfered with baseball and hunting so I let it go. Im from Lafayette, IN and Im a diehard Pacer, Colts, and Cubs fan. Long live Peyton. And thats about all Im gonna tell you guys today.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:27 PM

ORIGINAL: psebwhntr16

My name is Jake. Im a Junior at Oldham County High; about 30 min. NE of Louisville. Hunting isnt even my biggest passion. Baseball is huge for me. We won the 31st district and our region. Im the closer on V and the starting 1B men and 1st slot starting pitcher on JV. Last year I tied the all time single season record in wins with 9. We won 14 games total. Im nowhere near perfect becauseI choked 2nd round at state and gave up 4 runs in 5 inningsin an elimination game. Ive thought about that game every day since then and its made me work even harder than last year. This will be the first year I dont play football. I was the starting PK on JV last year but it interfered with baseball and hunting so I let it go. Im from Lafayette, IN and Im a diehard Pacer, Colts, and Cubs fan. Long live Peyton. And thats about all Im gonna tell you guys today.

For life!
Old 08-25-2005, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: UPHunter89

ORIGINAL: psebwhntr16

For life!
Oh man I hate the Sox. lol. I cant say anything because the Cubs are terrible. What can I say? Blame it on Bartman. Go Colts for now.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:50 PM

My name is Zak, and I am a junior. I like to hunt, fish, and shoot my bow. I love to hunt, butI will only bowhunt. I also like to flyfish. I haven't used a regular fishing pole for quite some time. There is just something different about tying your own flies and catching fish on them.

My dream job would either be a Cardiologist or a Neurosurgeon. I am working hard to reach these goals.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.