Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 tell us about yourself. >

tell us about yourself.

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

tell us about yourself.

Old 08-25-2005, 03:59 PM

Default RE: tell us about yourself.

Hey yall,im levi i just turned 16 on aug 19,, i only started hunting three years ago this will be fourth year use shotgun previous years this will be first with muzzleloader,,started bowhunting last year and love it to death,,there is nothing better, than drawing on an old whitetail,,wether it be an doe or buck,,will be glad to get license,,bad thing is i wont get them till next year,,once i start driving i plan on expanding my hunting options and try hunting waterfowl,,my uncle say it is an extreme rush, durning the offseason alls i do is shoot my bow it has basicaly taken over my life,,course i dont really have any thing else to do,,would like to try to get to some 3d shoot or tourneys next year hopefully wanted to this year but never heard about any,,welp i shall quite not that u now somethin bout me
Old 08-25-2005, 05:05 PM

My name is Russell and I live in British Columbia and I hunt Moose grouse bear and mule and whitetail deer. I am 18 and turn 19 on January 21.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:01 PM

hey im Seth ill be turning 16 September 19 ive been hunting since i was 12 i race dirt bikes but i kinda gave up cause school and thats about all lol
Old 08-26-2005, 10:34 AM

My name is Kyle Colburn. I turned 17 on august 7th and i will eb a junior this year. I am from Oshkosh Wisconsin and i enjoy hunting and fishing. I have shot 2 deer for gun hunting, a buck 2 years ago and a doe last year. I am still waiting for a deer with my bow. I just went to canada this july fishing for a week and i will be going back next year. I really enjoyed the wildlife. We saw beavers, ospreys, fishers, bald eagles, loons and baby loons ( : Caught plenty of fish there. I was hoping to see a moose but we didnt see one. One night we to the dump and saw a 300-400lb black bear. We scared him and he took off running. Saw a few nice bucks in Ontario on the way there and we almost hit a doe. Well, i guess ill shut up now. lol. Good luck everybody hunting this year.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm Josh. 21 years old. Senior at Coastal Bend College here in TX. I just moved here from Martinsburg, WV.
6'5" 215 lbs. (imma big 'un [8D])
Passions are competitive archery, bowhunting, bass fishing, and b.a.s.s. tournaments. I love basketball, baseball, and nfl football.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm Anthony. 18 years old and just started the college life and I love it. I'm a marketing major. In May I go to Parris Island to become a Marine, then come back to school and I'll be in the reserves with the USMC.
Old 08-29-2005, 07:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

i am Alyssa and i attend SUNY New Paltz college and am a firefighter and EMT. i rescue horses and cows that suffer at the hands of humans and have my own little farm. i hate my college dorm room, can't stand my roomates and am moving out and into an appartment soon. my boyfriend is my life here. i have hunted since i was 11.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:30 PM

Hey, my name is Kyle and I am 19. Just started my second year of College. I have been hunting since i was about 10, and love every minute of it. My MSN messenger is [email protected] if anyone wants to add me and talk about hunting . Well good luck to everyone on your upcoming seasons.
Old 08-29-2005, 09:12 PM

well... My name is Ryan. i am 16 until October 14th when, u guessed it, i turn 17! haha. anyways i love to bowhunt, its pretty much what i think about year round. im always looking for helpful tips to increase my chances in getting a big buck. ive taken 11 deer since i was 12. 2 with the bow (two does) and the rest with the gun. i am from Central Wisconsin (about an hour north of Kyle Colburn). bowhunting is my main passion, but i am a pretty good baseball player. i football but it takes away too much bowhunting time...and a guys gotta have priorities. i like partying and shooting bow with my friends, and spending time with my gf.

My dreams...
I wanna rock~n~roll all night and party every day. lmao just kiddin
i wouldlike to play pro baseball and be able to hunt all fall and have my own hunting show and go all over the place. i can dream
Old 08-29-2005, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey ryan you also forgot to mention that u were a member of the future winners of the young hunters archery contest. Team MoJo baby.[8D]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.