Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Busy schedules and hunting >

Busy schedules and hunting

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Busy schedules and hunting

Old 08-15-2005, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Busy schedules and hunting

ORIGINAL: Hacimsaalk

i wish time would just figure out itself. between school, soccer, and a girlfriend, it is a pain to get any time to hunt. it really sucks some times
seriously though. i was even thinking about sport and my girl. at least she's fine with it and actually want to go sometime!!!
Old 08-17-2005, 10:37 AM

Im really busy, especially during the fall and winter. But I make time to hunt. I have guard, football games, reenactments, hunting turkey, deer, and bear, and my parents are divored so i hav to visit them too! Ur not alone....
Old 08-17-2005, 05:46 PM

I'm in the same boat, up at college liven in the dorm. I'm just going to hunt every chance i get.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Hunter06FlKy

ORIGINAL: Hacimsaalk

i wish time would just figure out itself. between school, soccer, and a girlfriend, it is a pain to get any time to hunt. it really sucks some times
seriously though. i was even thinking about sport and my girl. at least she's fine with it and actually want to go sometime!!!
my girlfriend is actually my bestfriends sister, and she hunts deer and turkey, so im looking to get her out more.
Old 08-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Typical Buck

well school cuts basically all the morning and midday hunting out of my schedule except for the weekends and i have to go to work everyday for about 1 1/2 hours then if i have no homework can zip over to the woods with about just enough time to get settled and let everything and let the wildlife quitedown
Old 09-11-2005, 03:28 PM

ya, its hard being a teen in school and trying to hunt especially when u live in Alberta and BC, i hunt in BC cause thats where i grew up and im doing school in Alberta, <moms in alberta, dads in BC> so ya, i know that busy schedual feeling[]
Old 09-11-2005, 08:58 PM

i dont do homework or have a job anymore or in sports and im still fricken pissed cause i havent got out yet, and i lose my license on the 22nd so im sure i ll get even less time then