Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Let the trash talking begin :D >

Let the trash talking begin :D

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Let the trash talking begin :D

Old 07-28-2005, 10:26 PM

Default RE: Let the trash talking begin :D

Y'all don't know how to talk trash then.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd talk trash but i'm not......yet
Old 07-30-2005, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

ITs funny just watching u guys...
Old 07-30-2005, 01:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm watching it and since i knew about it already, i don't do anything unless its time
Old 07-30-2005, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Trapper_Hunter

ITs funny just watching u guys...
yeah i'lljust sit back fora while until i have a good reason to talk trash. i don't have anything quite yet. the season hasn't started
Old 07-30-2005, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

team full draw seems to be a little cocky already calling the contest. You do know that when u make a promise along time ahead that it usualy doesn't work out how you planned. Keep you're eyes open for team MoJo. Cuz we're gona git-r-done.
Old 07-30-2005, 08:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: deerslayer223

team full draw seems to be a little cocky already calling the contest. You do know that when u make a promise along time ahead that it usualy doesn't work out how you planned. Keep you're eyes open for team MoJo. Cuz we're gona git-r-done.
Just like Joe Namath, Rasheed Wallace, and Jim Fossill huh? [:-]
Old 07-30-2005, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm just saying i'm not gona call or guarantee anything. Nothing is a guarantee especialy with hunting. You say everyone on your team has a chance of shooting a 120+ inch deer this year we'll props to all of you if you do but everyone on here has a chance at a deer that big also u never know what may walk up to you. Hunting is all about being in the right place at the right time and having lady luck on your side. There is to much luck involved to be putting a guarantee on anything with hunting. I mean yea if u hunt a deer feeder or a bio-logic plot u can probably pick your deer but the way we gota hunt here in pa u can't do that. You just take what comes. If a little scrub 6pt walks up to me than so be it he's going in my freezer.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I know hunting is alot about luck. But there are a thousand controlled variables in hunting also. I dont hunt high fenced places or hunt over feeders but I do hunt on foodplots. Its not a slam dunk. I put a ton of time scouting, glassing, hanging stands, planting food plots, hangin trail monitors, studying aerial photos/topo maps, shooting my bow, studying deer habits, and a thousand other things that I cram in from February to September 2nd and then Im in the woods on a spot I feel good about. And I have a good feeling about this year. And I put in ALOT of time in a treestand and Double Bull blind from Sep. 3 - January 12. I have thousands of dollars worth of fine tuned hunting gear that I take to the field that helps my oppurtunity to kill a mature deer, but my biggest weapon doesnt cost a thing...thats confidence. If you tell yourself you can do something, you would be surprised how far you can go with it.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've got confidence to. Confidence that your team is going down regardless of how big your buck is.. Don't forget #3

Quick Reply: Let the trash talking begin :D

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.