Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Let the trash talking begin :D >

Let the trash talking begin :D

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Let the trash talking begin :D

Old 08-01-2005, 09:00 PM

Default RE: Let the trash talking begin :D

Ya the hardest part of hunting is finding the deer not shoting him (notto down play the importance ofethicalacurate shots) crossbow or compound bow team 3 (MOJO) going to kill some bigdeer.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actually a buddy of mine got his arm broke in an AAU baseballgame in late August. He had a draw-lok put on his bow and used a mouthtab and endedup shooting a doe with that set-up out of my double bull blind. And a 60 pound compound actually out-performs a 90 pound Xbow in speed and kinetic energy. So a compound is actually still in the cards.

And doublelung55, dont make an* out of yourself telling me my 649$ Vengeance is a wal-mart bow. Your a total moron. Cool bud, lets make up different phrases for PSE.

Watch the language please
Old 08-01-2005, 09:31 PM

ORIGINAL: psebwhntr16

Actually a buddy of mine got his arm broke in an AAU baseballgame in late August. He had a draw-lok put on his bow and used a mouthtab and endedup shooting a doe with that set-up out of my double bull blind. And a 60 pound compound actually out-performs a 90 pound Xbow in speed and kinetic energy. So a compound is actually still in the cards.

And doublelung55, dont make an* out of yourself telling me my 649$ Vengeance is a wal-mart bow. Your a total moron. Cool bud, lets make up different phrases for PSE.
You're going to make friends quick around here.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

i know any compound will out preform a xbow. my 150lb xbow has like 60ftlbs of energy which isn't to great. U can say what u want about me not shooting a compound and im not gona use a draw lock or mouth tab. A xbow works great for me. A compound bow is actualy more accurate than a xbow and they drop off quicker also. So i have no advantages watsoever. Only way i'd shoot a compound is if i could shoot it normaly and i can't so im gona use a xbow.
BTW i got one for pse pull shoot explode
Old 08-01-2005, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Enemys on the internet really keeps meup at night Wash.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: deerslayer223BTW i got one for pse pull shoot explode
Good one. ha-ha
Old 08-01-2005, 09:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Enemys on the internet really keeps meup at night Wash.
I didn't say you were going to make any enemies*. I said you weren't going to make any friends. Considering that that's what this contest is all about, I think you should really step back and take a good look at the way you're acting.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pse i will agree with u on something. i do like pse bows so i can't diss em to much my dad has one and i used 2 shoot one and i had no problems with it. Do you still have a problem with me using a xbow? cuz if u do thats kinda sad bud cuz i dont have a choice.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: deerslayer223

Pse i will agree with u on something. i do like pse bows so i can't diss em to much my dad has one and i used 2 shoot one and i had no problems with it. Do you still have a problem with me using a xbow? cuz if u do thats kinda sad bud cuz i dont have a choice.
My bad Wash. been a long day and not a good one either. slayer, I'll step off. I have no right to tell you how to run your biz. Thats like you telling me I should use a recurve. Sorry guys.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: deerslayer223

My bad Wash. been a long day and not a good one either. slayer, I'll step off. I have no right to tell you how to run your biz. Thats like you telling me I should use a recurve. Sorry guys.
It's chill man, don't worry about it. We're all here to have fun.

Quick Reply: Let the trash talking begin :D

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.