Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 home defense weapon you perfer >

home defense weapon you perfer

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

home defense weapon you perfer

Old 08-21-2005, 11:14 PM

Default RE: home defense weapon you perfer

Man, I wish I could live in a neighborhood where no one ever gets robbed. My part of Chicago is tough. I can only arm myself with my Easton baseball bat and my fists....which are plenty enough.
Old 08-21-2005, 11:31 PM

Home defense...I'll ask them to pick their poison...

In all honesty, the only gun I own for that job is the 1911 second from the right, all the other are just toys/tools. The 1911 is the only one Ive paid money to get professional training with specifically for personal and home defense. When I lived in Texas it was my all season CCW gun.
Old 08-24-2005, 10:14 AM

neat guns
Old 08-25-2005, 04:22 PM

the only thing i can get too without going down stairs first would be my huntin knife and bow,, would like to get a pistol but it would probally sit down stairs,,hopeflly will never need to use any of them
Old 08-26-2005, 08:08 PM
Typical Buck

i think i would choose my remington 870 mag loaded with 3 inch double aught buckshot for the sheer nockdown power of the round although i hope i would never have to use this on anyone but if they break into my house it is their own fault and they will suffer the consecuenses to the extreme
Old 09-02-2005, 08:39 AM

i have a knife in my knight stand right by my bed and a 45colt in dresser drawer and a sawed off 12 gauge
Old 09-02-2005, 09:19 AM

Markarov 9mil
Old 09-02-2005, 02:27 PM

i feel safe enough to were i have never even thought about it, and i dont think we have locked our doors once, ussually we just have the screen door closed and the normal door open, im glad i dontlive in a neighbor hood were i have to worry about that, but yea if any thing did happen i woud prolly grab whatever gun that i have shells for ussually i dont have any but during the seosons i ussually have a box or two around
Old 09-06-2005, 08:51 AM

The way that my house is set up, if a burglar wants to steal anything he will have to come up stairs, and to come up stairs he will have to break in the door at the top of my steps, which is right below my bedroom. If he does this, I will hear him before he can break the door, and I look at my surveilance cam. If it is a burglar, then I have measured the exact spot to shoot through the floor to hit him where he stands. This is what i would do! LOL.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:20 PM

D. eagle 9mm

Quick Reply: home defense weapon you perfer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.