Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Wildlife Management / Food Plots
Buying new property and ASKING for INPUT >

Buying new property and ASKING for INPUT

Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Buying new property and ASKING for INPUT

Old 10-23-2015, 12:49 PM
Spike

Default Buying new property and ASKING for INPUT

I am about to close on a new home with 11 acres and was hoping some of you guys would take a look and give your recommendations for food plots and other improvements for my 2016 whitetail season. If you would like to Google it to see the surrounding land it is 3099 Old Leaksville Rd. Ridgeway, Va. Its on the north side of the road and is shaped like a large "T" with 2 one acre square lots attached on south east. If you look at the house and the 24'X24' shop behind it the land to the east has just been clear cut so it is bare ground and stumps only at this time. Pretty much everything east of the house on entire tract from south to north property lines. I think this offers more opportunity and there is a creek that runs along northern boundary just over property line but cuts across northeast corner right where the clearcut starts. I really appreciate anyone who will take the time to help me dream of what I can do between now and next fall. Thanks guys! BTW...FIRST POST/NEW MEMBER!
Attached Thumbnails Buying new property and ASKING for INPUT-property-map.pdf   Buying new property and ASKING for INPUT-property-boundaries-map.pdf  

Last edited by OlSnakeEyes; 11-08-2015 at 08:03 AM.
Old 11-03-2015, 05:56 AM
Fork Horn

Welcome to the site,
For some reason I can't pull the pics up.