Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Monster Buck Food Plots and coupon

Old 05-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Spike

Default Monster Buck Food Plots and coupon

I've used the seed from Monster Buck for years and it is incredible. The prices are great as well as their mixes and selections of individual seed. Check them out at Monsterbuckfoodplot.com and be sure to use coupon code SWP for 10% off your order!!
Old 05-19-2013, 12:25 PM
Fork Horn

Some pics to show what your results are would have added a lot to your post/add.

I've been & am pleased with a ag store blend of Ladino/white clovers. Proper lime & fertilizer does more than the finest seed blend if not given proper fertilizer & lime. So I put $$ into that more than buck on the bag blends of seed.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:13 AM
Spike

I've used their seed before with so so results. Sent several E-mails to this company with questions about the seed and never got a response. Needless to say I give their customer support an F.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:09 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by craig
Some pics to show what your results are would have added a lot to your post/add.

I've been & am pleased with a ag store blend of Ladino/white clovers. Proper lime & fertilizer does more than the finest seed blend if not given proper fertilizer & lime. So I put $$ into that more than buck on the bag blends of seed.
Amen. Well said
Old 09-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Spike

With any product it is all about tag reading 101. Understand what a typical germination rate should be and what is in each mix. Look at what is the highest percentages in each mix and recommended seeding rates. Know that canola is rapeseed and most typically drawf essex rape. There is nothing wrong with rape/canola but it typically runs $1 a lb. Also fall rye costs $10-20 per 50 lb bag. Brassicas typically cost $3-5 per lb.

I'll leave it for you to now form an opinion of any product.

tag reading 101 isn't rocket science but one that everyone should study up on before buying any feed, mineral or seed product.