Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Mineral site Time

Old 04-10-2013, 08:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default Mineral site Time

As we get ready to head into springr, deer mineral supplements are on the mind of most active land mangers and hunter. Keep in mind that calcium and phosphorus are needed for antler development and milk production for healthier fawns. Magnesium supplementation is often needed during spring green up. Zinc, Copper, Cobalt, and Selenium are very common micro nutrient deficiencies that can hinder the health of your deer herd. Vitamins can be helpful to aid in absorption of minerals, especially during times of drought when deer can have a hard time making their own. We are certainly not the only one out there, but it is full of what deer need, and has no fillers like most of my competitors. I challenge you to compare Bad Boyz Deer Minerals to your current product and step up to best deer mineral on the market. So check them out...

www.facebook.com/BadBoyzDeerMineral
Old 04-10-2013, 05:13 PM
Typical Buck

Dang that kinda looks familiar...(from january) At least put your own analysis up, lol. Lets compare these statements.
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/wild...ml#post4029114

Originally Posted by hossdaniels
As we get ready to head into late winter, deer mineral supplements are on the mind of most active land mangers. Keep in mind that calcium and phosphorus are needed in the largest quantities for antler development and milk production for healthier fawns. Magnesium supplementation is often needed during spring green up. Zinc, Copper, Cobalt, and Selenium are very common micro nutrient deficiencies that can hinder the health of your deer herd. Vitamins can be helpful to aid in absorption of minerals, especially during times of drought when deer can have a hard time making their own. Ignore hype and read the label. Below is mine, it is certainly not the only one out there, but it is full of what deer need, and has no fillers like most of my competitors. I challenge you to compare to your current product and step up to best deer mineral on the market.

http://bioplots.com/Mineral_supplement_deer.php

Bioplots Premium Mineral Analysis:
Calcium (Ca) Min............................................... 15.25%
Calcium (Ca) Max.............................................. 18.25%
Phosphorus (P) Min............................................ 9.00%
Salt (NaCl) Min............................................... .... 37.50%
Salt (NaCl) Max............................................... ... 42.50%
Magnesium (Mg) Min........................................... 1.20%
Potassium (K) Min............................................... 1.50%
Sulfur (S) Min............................................... . 8000 ppm
Fluorine (F) Max............................................. 900 ppm
Manganese (Mn) Min.................................... 1250 ppm
Zinc (Zn) Min............................................... .. 3615 ppm
Iron (Fe) Min............................................... .. 2785 ppm
Copper (Cu) Min............................................. 600 ppm
Iodine (I) Min............................................... ..... 60 ppm
Cobalt (Co) Min............................................... . 60 ppm
Selenium (Se) Min............................................ 24 ppm
Vitamin A IU/Lb., Min....................................... 180,000
Vitamin D-3 IU/Lb., Min..................................... 60,000
Vitamin E IU/Lb., Min............................................. 120
And when you are ready for the REAL stuff, http://bioplots.com/Mineral_supplement_deer.php At least you want to be associated with the best.

Originally Posted by backwoods13
As we get ready to head into springr, deer mineral supplements are on the mind of most active land mangers and hunter. Keep in mind that calcium and phosphorus are needed for antler development and milk production for healthier fawns. Magnesium supplementation is often needed during spring green up. Zinc, Copper, Cobalt, and Selenium are very common micro nutrient deficiencies that can hinder the health of your deer herd. Vitamins can be helpful to aid in absorption of minerals, especially during times of drought when deer can have a hard time making their own. We are certainly not the only one out there, but it is full of what deer need, and has no fillers like most of my competitors. I challenge you to compare Bad Boyz Deer Minerals to your current product and step up to best deer mineral on the market. So check them out...

www.facebook.com/BadBoyzDeerMineral

Come on man, at least put in your own work...

Last edited by hossdaniels; 04-10-2013 at 05:21 PM. Reason: to copy in case he edits.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:02 AM
Spike

It seems like an awful lot of salt... What's the price?
Old 04-22-2013, 08:56 AM
Typical Buck

Salt is a good thing as long as it does not hinder the other major components of the mix. I'm able to keep my calcium and phosphorus higher than most any other mix, all while keeping the attraction high as well. The level of deer use with any mineral starts to fall off dramatically at around 30-35% salt.

Starts at $25, but gets cheaper in bulk.