Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

protein question

Old 12-20-2011, 08:09 AM
Fork Horn

Default protein question

heres an odd question for you guys... so i went to a body building convention with a couple of friends about 2 years ago and at the convention i got a ton of protein and creatine. i used alot of it but not all of it. the protein is now 2 yrs old and i dont want to take it my friends also gave me their old some for some reason and i have no idea why... but anyhow i was thinking could i maybe feed the deer the whey and soy protein... i know i cant feed them the creatine but is it possible to mix up the protien somehow and feed it to them maybe pour it on the ground with water and let the ground soak it up or make some kind of lick. anyhow let me know what you guys think... thanks
Old 12-22-2011, 12:22 PM
Fork Horn

no help? i have soy and whey protein does anyone see any problems with mixing them with water pouring it on the ground and letting the dirt soak it up
Old 12-24-2011, 03:31 PM
Typical Buck

whey protein is milk based and would probably go bad after it got wet and stink bad after a few days. I used to leave my shaker in the sink after a shake sometimes and it got nasty quick.