Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

The wait is on!

Old 07-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Spike

Default The wait is on!

Well today I put out two mineral powders. One is Antler King's Final Feast. Its mostly a baiting product, but I want to use it for getting pictures of bucks on my uncle's place. He has a few fields of corn and soy beans. I have the camera facing a old dried creek bed. The Feast is facing west, on a small rise in the strip of the woods next to the creek bed. I believe I will have tons of pictures at the middle of August. This place is the same area where I caught Freak Nasty Nine. If he made it through last year, he'll be a bruiser. Hopefully he'll find the mineral powder and will give me a couple good photos. This property has about 400 acres on it.

The next place is where the main farm is at. I put out the Deer Cocaine. I placed the cocaine in a small trench like area. The camera is on a old fence post. There is a small draw that leads back to the levys that block the river from getting to the corn and beans in case of a blood. The deer have a worn out trail that leads from field to this small pond. I should have some nice photos at the end of August. The Cocaine is also on the back side of a wheat field. I hope to find a few good bucks roaming this river bottom crop covered land in Southwest Indiana. This farm is around 900 acres.

My uncles farm a lot of ground in other counties, I will place my cameras after I get photos back in August. Will post in the trail camera forum when I get them back thanks for looking.