Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

trail camera

Old 07-21-2009, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default trail camera

I'm thinkin about buying a Cubbeback CaptureIR.Is this a good camera,how fast is the trigger speed,and will it take pictures at night? thanks
Old 07-21-2009, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's a good trail cam. I have the regular Capture and it's awesome! It takes pictures at night just fine. IMO, there's no need to spend the extra cash for the IR.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Like SW. said buy the Capture Flash it is a great cam!!
But unfortunately the Capture IR. is a piece of junk, you should stay away from it and buy a different brand if you are set on an IR cam.

SW.Thomas why in the world would you ever move away from FT. Myers? Pike
Old 07-21-2009, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks,that's $50 less i'll have to spend.I have a Bushnell Trail Sentry,it SUCKS,I pretty much wasted $100.I think the cuddeback will do better.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:55 AM
Spike

It has an impressive battery life – up to six months on one set of eight AA batteries. The 24 night vision LEDs won't spook game and have a 45-foot range. You can program up to three images per trigger. Trigger can be set at custom intervals of 0 to 60 seconds. You'll get full color 3MP or 5MP images. Video mode records 1 to 60 seconds of action. Color image LCD display. SD card not included.
===========
day trading
Los Angeles Film School
Old 03-19-2010, 03:12 PM
Spike

Default Camera's

Hiya forum members,
Last year my son and i bought 4 camera's from CABELAS....my favourite shop!!.Iwas having trouble with a herd of about 200..300 RED DEER on this particular farm, they used a block of about 100 acres of woodland,to couch down in and forage from.Well i thought that it would be a great time to use them as the rut was about to start, so we fixed them on the regular deer paths and that as i thought was that.Yes we got some wonderful pictures of the stags in rut,allowing me to see the ones that would have to be culled.Then one day the phone rang it was my son,DAD!! yes whats the problem,nothing really i checked the camera's on computer,great pictures dad except on one camera the rutting was a bit different!....,why is that i asked?..well dad it was'nt the Red Deer rutting it was a young couple from the village!!!.I am not sure that is what Cabelas had in mind for there camera's but there you are.Needless to say my son deleted them, and i still have a chuckle to myself every now and then.
Regards,
Chinese Water Deer.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:52 AM
Typical Buck

You should of put the pics up on you-tube. You would have become famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cuddeback capture is a very nice camera! i'd recomend it to anyone!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 05:55 AM
Spike

I've been running Moultries and Cuddebacks for a couple years and recently heard Camtrakker was updating, upgrading etc. Since they pioneered most of the original technology I decided to give the MK-10 a try. WOW! You really do get what you pay for.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:59 AM
Fork Horn

There a great camera when they work. I had the flash version and just before the warranty was over it wouldn't work for me and after a month of sending 3 different cameras back to them and after the 3rd one I was told I would have to pay them to fix it. I told them I would sight my gun in with there camera. There customer service is the worst i've seen.
If you want an IR camera I would go with the Bushnell Trophy Cam. The batteries last for a year and the trigger speed is great as well. They also let you do video and can take more then 1 picture at a time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.