Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Antler King?

Old 12-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Antler King?

Anyone had any experience with the Antler King pellets??
Old 12-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Antler King?

I use them. I think they are a great product. I put them out in late winter or early spring and feed them right through August on the pellets. I also use the protein blocks nearly year round. (cept for hunting season) I feed corn most of the winter. The pellets really help with fawning and antler growth.
Old 12-21-2007, 02:07 PM

get it the deer love the pellets so much its crazy its everything that everybody says its the best
Old 12-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Spike

i have used this feed... you want to use atleast 18% protien and it is...starting in march and up till hard anlter...then once in hard antler i feed 16% with corn ....one good thing abouta pellets is the deer can't pick out what they like they have to eat everything and that way they get everything they need...i have my deer on other feed and they seemed to like it better.. but i have used the other for about 2years and they don't care to much for other feed once they are on one kind for a while .... i can't recall what i'm feeding right now.. another feed is call heartland has molasses in it...deer liked it too...i'm in the deer business and i'm really sure they said that heartland has a better fawning rate and healther does...purina has one out to but i don;t know anyone that uses it.. i think someone told me they that they use like a filler and does the deer no good... don't hold me to that...and antler king is made by blue seal..i bet there are a few more tooo..the feed i'm using right now.. other guys i know are producing 160class years and he has a few 200 2 year olds...