Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

How do I post pic's??

Old 01-09-2003, 09:06 AM

Default How do I post pic's??

Ive got a kodak cd(big files) with lots o pic's. How do i post them, want to show a comparison of where the cows go and where they dont! Also have several pictures of where we are going to try and put plots in this year and maybe 1 or 2 of deer!
Old 01-09-2003, 10:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How do I post pic's??

It's not really that hard.

First thing is, you must have your pictures posted on the net on a picture hosting site like www.hunting-pictures.com or www.imagestation.com (you can't post directly from your hard drive)

Once you have your pics uploaded to the site:
1) go to the picture you want to post, and right click on it
2) then go to properties and left click
3) then where it says "address"...highlight that, and then right click on it and "copy" the address.
4) then come back here, left click on the icon to post pic (the little yellow flag looking icon above...called "insert image&quot
5) then left click between the (img)(img/), and then right click and "paste" your copied link between them.

Sounds harder than it is. The main thing is you have to have a site hosting your pics.

Edited by - WV Hunter on 01/09/2003 11:57:23