Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Tecomate vs. Biologic???

Old 06-27-2007, 11:06 AM

Default Tecomate vs. Biologic???

I was just wondering what some of you food plot pros prefer. Ive only tryed Biologic but the price of Tecomate is what interests me. And also anyone ever use Evolved habitats stuff? My local TSC store carrys this and I just wonder how well that stuff actually does.
Thanks guys
Old 06-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tecomate vs. Biologic???

A great place to do research on this stuff is over on qdmaforums.com. They have the best foodplot info I have found on the web and I have learned quite a bit from this place.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've planted many blends from both Tecomote and Bio-Logic and in my experience, the Tecomote has always produced the most forage. To me, Tecomote seems like a higher quality seed product in most cases.

The best Bio-Logic planting I've had to date is the Bio-Maxx I'm using this season though, it's looking awesome!
Old 06-28-2007, 10:33 AM

I just planted some bio-max about an acre, and some of tecros afla-feast. I'll let you know how it works out. So far its only been 2 weeks and very dry here. The bio-max is growing well, the beans especially. The alfa-feast is growing but a little slower I think. But not bad concidering the lack of rain. I think if we could get some real rain things might look up. I'll post pics when I have something to take pics of...