Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

QDMA'ers?

Old 05-25-2007, 05:27 AM

Default RE: QDMA'ers?

i do it they have a good organazation
Old 05-28-2007, 09:03 PM

yep...
Old 05-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not a member

Maybe should be - but since the majority of our hunting group is content with ANY buck - (as is our neighboring landowners), I have not joined.

Great publication though - and great information - I've used alot of the information they offer to help me over the past few years.

FH

Old 06-01-2007, 06:42 PM

I am a member, as a matter of fact, it is the only organization I belong to. I recommend a membership to anyone interested in improving habitat.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Fork Horn

One thing for the people in areas that do the if brown it's down ,they give lots of good info to pass along in hopes people understand the herd management and impacts to the herd and habitat that different deer cause and how to improve the habitat for all animals not just game animals.Check to see if you have a local chapter
Old 06-04-2007, 03:37 PM

Been a member for the last couple of years and on the board for a local branch this past year. Highly recommend the website for anyone looking to improve overall heard management and improve habitat. Sign-up for membership and receive a great magazine full of info! Also join or start a local branch and meet other sportsmens interested in the same goals. Huntingnet is also good for info, but to get detailed info on the subject of wildlife habitat, QDMA is the place to be. Hey, love you guys here at huntingnet as well!!!!
Old 06-06-2007, 03:41 PM

Member here.......They have a really good website as well....

www.qdma.com ......I like that they are educationally based, and not only to they tell people how to better their plots and herd, they educate you on how to do it...
Old 06-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Fork Horn

I belong. Very hepful website and magazine for habitat management, food plot management, and herd management. Great folks in all areas.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Fork Horn

Like most everyone else here, great org. I'm a life member and don't regret it. If for no other reason to set examples.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:19 PM
Typical Buck

Member here also. Good outfit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.