Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

crkt desert cruiser

Old 04-09-2005, 11:59 PM

Default crkt desert cruiser

I own the desert cruiser from crkt. I want to use it as a hunting knife or normal carry knife. My dad says its too nice. Does the warranty cover losing a knife?

thanks
Old 04-10-2005, 07:59 PM

Default RE: crkt desert cruiser

I highly doubt it. I would buy a cheaper one to use..
Old 04-10-2005, 09:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: crkt desert cruiser

Well first of all how old are ya? If you're old enough - I'd have to say, "Why not?"

Cause there is a point in your life where you have to understand what a tool is for and it's value. If you put your dough out for the tool and believe you can be responsible enough with it to not get yourself in any trouble or lose it, then it's your's to lose.

Wind up loosing a few good tools and you'll probobly wind up like most people who continuosly loose them. Buying more and more, cheaper and cheaper.

But one thing I would try and avoid even starting to do, is believing more money = better product.

I think the Cruiser series is about $60 - &70. At half that, any Buck 110 is every bit as good a knife as a Cruiser at half the cost. And you'll get a genuine leather sheath included. Can't beat that - no way & no how. Extremely hard blades, very well known for holding their edge.

Cruiser vs. Buck? Don't elt the word "tactical" fool or sway your thinking.

So if ya lose this Cruiser, ya might want to try the Bucks.

Uncle Matt (in IL)