Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 are you a master of deer hunting? >

are you a master of deer hunting?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

are you a master of deer hunting?

Old 03-27-2005, 05:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: are you a master of deer hunting?

Master? Great? Heck I've been hunting for 15 years and I'm not even good yet.
Old 03-27-2005, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with proline I am 41 years old and I think I like the sitting in the guiet . Great meditation time , lots of problem solving and prayer time. The hunt is great to but my son is handicapped and I take him alot also.
Old 03-27-2005, 08:37 AM

You are always learning. My dad has been hunting since he was 12 and he is 50 now and he says he still is learning. So nobody can be an expert. Every time I leave the woods I learn something or some sort of lesson.
Old 03-27-2005, 11:34 AM

I started at 12 and I'm 37, so I have in 25 years of hunting.When the season ends I look back at my game plan and say that was dumb.It's funny how you get educated and don't even know it tell it's to late.
Old 03-27-2005, 12:48 PM

The deer hunters I most admire are the lifetime learners! The hunter that never lose their passion,the one's that can't wait to tell you what they learned today.
Is there not a season where even the most committed of us are not humbled by this fantastic animal?
Thats what keeps me going back!
Old 03-28-2005, 06:06 PM

'Eh, I dunno...I happen to think many experts reside here and within my circle of partners. After all...it's not brain surgery. After decades of earnest pursuit of the sport (and studying Forestry/Wildlife in college), I'm just not lacking in the confidence department I suppose. Not that I wish to detract from the humilty of spirit exhibited within this thread which is indeed admirable and inspiring...a few belly laughers too haha.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:06 PM
Dominant Buck

No, but my guide is.

You know Him Moose.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Typical Buck

I am the master of my domain.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Typical Buck

This is probably one of the most honestly responded to threads I've seen in almost 4 years of looking at this board. Excellent thread and awesome responses fellas! I too am learning every single year and like someone had said...after the hunt they go back and look at what they've done and just laughed of how you went about things. lol I totally see what your saying! When it stops being fun and I stop learning something...put me in a hole and cover it up with dirt.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Dominant Buck

AMEN, Dan.

Psalm 141:8

Quick Reply: are you a master of deer hunting?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.