Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Hunters and PETA No way in hell >

Hunters and PETA No way in hell

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunters and PETA No way in hell

Old 03-20-2005, 02:40 PM

Default Hunters and PETA No way in hell

I read with interest "hunters it's time to join PETA" I can't believe you guys don't know who PETA is !! They would rather kill you than see you hunt an animal. they would rather see you skinned alive rather than an animal ! if your house was on fire and you child and your cat were in the house they may or may not save your child over the cat. PETA is a bunch of insane people. They will outlaw hunting it is just a matter of time! you will all become felons if you hunt or fish.You say no way ! you are wrong ! hunting will be a felony in the USA sooner than you think so go ahead indorse PETA and make hunting a thing of the past even sooner than later You guys need to know your enemies. Wake up !! Martin
Old 03-20-2005, 03:35 PM

Default RE: Hunters and PETA No way in hell

calm it down and get bent!
Old 03-20-2005, 04:29 PM

Sorry,
I guess I was a little excited when I realized deer hunters support PETA. Good luck with PETA I am sure they will take your money.There are several other ARA groups you guys can join. Remember there moto there is no differance between a boy and a rat.
Old 03-20-2005, 06:05 PM

Cocker, i suggest you read the WHOLE post instead of one or two entries. Quite honestly, you sound like a fool right now. The post has NOTHING to do with the post title.
Old 03-20-2005, 07:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

not your fault cocker,

It was a goofy idea and post--hopefully no one gives it too much creedence
Old 03-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

not your fault cocker,

It was a goofy idea and post--hopefully no one gives it too much creedence
Say no more. [:@]
Old 03-20-2005, 08:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Don't beleive anything you hear and only half of what you see. PETA is always coming out with "shocking" video footage of animal cruelty and what not. Most of it is just doctored up video tape they think will grab them a little free attention with the media. Their dream is to have video so shocking and outrageous that the American people will make a massive outcry to stop the slaughter of all animals and ban the sale and use of animal products.

I've investigated some of their claims that have shown up in the papers just for grins and giggles. In about 10 minutes of research, it becomes obvious that most don't hold water. I figure if they'd lie to me once, they'll probably do it again. So I lend them a deaf ear and let them chatter till their blue in the face. I know who they are and I know what their selling. I'll be having none of it.
Old 03-21-2005, 11:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Cocker, I agree with you 100%!
I know that the original thread was just an attention grabber, but everyone needs to realize that hunters and PETA, DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER!
If you are a sportsman/woman, you should know that every penny that you give to PETA, or the Humane Society will be used agaisnt you!
If every hunter joined these organizations, we still could not change their leadership!
Those who want to create new organizations that protect animals, AND hunting, would be better off joining the NRA, DU, and other established conservation groups! These groups DO promote ethical treatment of animals, AND hunting rights at the same time!
Old 03-21-2005, 08:14 PM

Hey Moosehorn, who are you to call names? All the chest thumping you do in here is not appreciated by most. All you do is write about contraversial subjects and then ridicule anyone who disagrees. We are all entitled to our opinions but no one is entitled to be made fun of. Hey did I spell everything correctly? Probably not, o well, should give you something to feel better about yourself huh? [:@]
Old 03-21-2005, 08:23 PM

Allcamo...was i talking to you? I didn't think so. Mind your business boy.

Quick Reply: Hunters and PETA No way in hell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.