Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 North American Hunting Club??? >

North American Hunting Club???

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

North American Hunting Club???

Old 02-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default North American Hunting Club???

What gives with this NAHC? I received a package in the mail and don't have a clue how they got my name or address. If memory serves me correctly I recall some unhappy sportsman about the way the conduct business, so just looking for the scoop on NAHC.

Thanks
Old 02-15-2005, 07:46 PM

Default RE: North American Hunting Club???

I have heard it was a rip off. They only send a few people stuff, but they charge for it![:@] Don't sign up.
Old 02-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a memeber and id say save your money.....the only reason im really in it is the field test program to test out hunting gear for free.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:51 AM
Dominant Buck

NAHC isn't a bad deal ,
the magazine alone is worth the piddly amount they ask for . With regard to their Field Test Program , don't expect to get an Omega in your mailbox , most of the stuff that I've been sent was pretty cheap and crappy . Another thing the disgruntled former members fail to mention is that you have to turn in a field test profile , and you must apply for a new one after every test or you won't get new things to try . Many folks fail to understand this and then badmouth the club . My overall experience with them has been positive , and I just love that fancy leather jacket of mine .
Old 02-16-2005, 05:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I’ve received there junk mail twice this year and it’s going in the garbage again.
Old 02-16-2005, 05:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am happy with the club. I'm a lifer like Kevi1. I've got some pretty cool stuff to test...even a tree stand.

If you don't like them sending you stuff to buy, you have 2 options to stop it.

1. Call them and tell them to stop. They will.
2. Don't pay, and don't send it back. They will also stop.

I do like the magazine, and some of their early videos are good. They're no worse than the NRA that calls my house every other week.
Old 02-16-2005, 06:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

What ticked me off was that they sent me magazines out of the blue and invoices, even though I never signed up or even talked to anyone there. That fact alone ticked me off and I called and told them I wasn't paying for a magazine I never ordered!
Old 02-16-2005, 09:28 AM
Typical Buck

I just received a package as well along with some "buck attractant seeds". I used to be a member but cancelled. It wasn't bad but definately better stuff out there. I also got a thing from field & stream, for $15 you get a years subscription and a hunting/fishing carry bag. Did this 2 years ago and was pretty pleased...definately gonna sign up for that one again! JDinAB
Old 02-16-2005, 09:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for the reply.

JD got thesame package, must be doing a canadian run... I recvd a offer for Outdoor Life last week, but I found most ended in up in the recycle bin vs the JOHN!!
Old 02-16-2005, 10:40 AM

Im' not a member,but anything that promotes our sport has some benefit and always has some kind of cost.

Quick Reply: North American Hunting Club???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.