Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Does anyone else here take pictures while hunting >

Does anyone else here take pictures while hunting

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Does anyone else here take pictures while hunting

Old 12-14-2004, 07:28 PM

Default Does anyone else here take pictures while hunting

I think I take too many but I can't help myself. I took this one tonight a sunset.

Old 12-14-2004, 07:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Does anyone else here take pictures while hunting

I take a video camera with me and record hunts! It's pretty tough at times, been bust twice by 2 different bucks while trying to move! Good luck and you can never take too many pics while hunting!
Old 12-14-2004, 08:03 PM

Yea, I do. Got a new ditgital camera this spring and I never knew taking pictures could be so much fun. I have had it with me every time out but one. I'll try and add one or two to this. I would love to get a shot of a deer, right before I took my shot at the deer. Anyways, yea, I do.
Old 12-14-2004, 09:25 PM
Fork Horn

I've taken both video and digital.

That sunset is beautiful. My son and I took a picture of a sunset a couple of weeks ago. The memories of a hunt aren't always the deer that you shoot.
Old 12-14-2004, 09:31 PM

I take my digital camera and, as I hunt solo, take a pic of the deer after the kill and before gutting. I'm working on the time delay so I can get in the picture too.
Old 12-15-2004, 12:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

No ,dont have enough hands to do it all,wish I could
Old 12-15-2004, 06:10 AM

I purchased a Canon S1 IS digital camera this summer and have had a great time taking pictures. I have attached a photo of a small 7 pointer that I passed up 3 times earlier in the season. The picture is a little blurred because I took the photo with a timed exposure without a tripod. You can also view some of my other photos at http://photos.cloudwalkersatpage.com

Old 12-15-2004, 06:56 AM
Who
Nontypical Buck

Just a question here, for those of you that use digital. I am looking for a good digital camera that has a zoom for hunting. What do you suggest and why?
Thanks,
Rick
Old 12-15-2004, 07:17 AM

I have a Olympus C-740 with a 30X zoom. I can't say enough good things about this camera. One of my favorite galleries of mine was the eclipse a few month back.

Time lapes photos of the eclipse

I was impressed with the fact that I could get good moon shots. My last camera it was hard to tell you were even taking a picture of the moon let alone get any detail.

Old 12-15-2004, 08:18 AM
Typical Buck

I'm like Shoestring, my girlfriend just bought me a digital for my birthday the night before I was leaving for Montana. As I was hunting, I was taking pix of scenery and managed to get some nice shots. Makes for some good memories of the hunts!!

Quick Reply: Does anyone else here take pictures while hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.