Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 So? What's on your Christmas wish list? >

So? What's on your Christmas wish list?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

So? What's on your Christmas wish list?

Old 12-03-2004, 04:57 PM

Default So? What's on your Christmas wish list?

What are we hoping for this year under the tree? I already got a new pair of boots (which the wife let me wear for this season). Still hoping for some black-powder accessories.
Old 12-03-2004, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: So? What's on your Christmas wish list?

Got everything I need or want for hunting so a Gibson Les Paul Classic is on the list-ain't gonna happen though,$1700 is too much $$ for the wife so she's getting me a hard case for my SG and kicking in 1/2 for a new amp,probably a Marshall.I'll get the Les Paul in the spring.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:34 PM

Thompson Center Muzzle Loader w/ interchangable .30-06 rifle barrel w/ new scope. It's good to wish, right? I think I've been pretty good this year. Oh yeah, don't forget the popup ground blinds, a new climber, some thermals, new camo (scent blocker), more carbon express arrows, a Glendale buck 3-D target, trail cams (2), GPS, hand & foot warmers, and of coarse we can't forget the loaded Chevy Silverado Z-71 4x4 crew cab to haul the new 4x4 atv (just about any kind will do as long as it's big). Hmmmmm, that should do it. Oh, socks.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:35 PM

30.06 or a 4 wheeler. Not much. LOL

Steve
Old 12-03-2004, 10:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

I want a Tennessee Valley Arms Southern Rifle with premium maple. I probably won't get it this year since I am still paying the kids braces bill.

Check it out.
http://www.avsia.com/tvm/south.htm

C. Davis
Old 12-03-2004, 10:35 PM

An official Red Rider air rifle....
and ajob. Been laid off for 2 weeks at the mine I work at.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Still have place to call home sweet home..lol. Hunting season is finally winding down(tomorrow being the last day) and my wife is pretty much had it with "only one more day hun routine".

As far as gifts ain't anything I need that I will get so I have asked for a new stock of Merino Woolie's and some polyproplene items...thats all that can be related to hunting for this year Santa list!
Old 12-03-2004, 11:55 PM

I want a brand spanking new personality. I been asking for that for years and have never gotten it.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:56 PM

Range finder 600 yard or so, chest waders for trapping, and a 5 man tent (bear got the last one). Don't expect to get all this stuff but at least one item would be nice.
Old 12-04-2004, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just got what I wanted. A 2005 hoyt protec and a copper john ants sight. I took care of me first. Everyone else gets new socks and underwear.

Quick Reply: So? What's on your Christmas wish list?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.