Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

bad rap..

Old 12-02-2004, 02:16 PM
Fork Horn

Default bad rap..

when you kill a nice buck by the book, 100% legal, why do other hunter make up stories and say you had to have somehow poached it?? can`t hunters be happy for the guy?
i took a nice buck and had it scored for the big buck contest at work, as soon as i did i had rumors that i spotlighted, killed it with a rifle,ect ect..[:'(]
not sure why these poeple think this way but i don`t do that to others, and i think it hurts hunting in general.
has this happen to any of you guys??
Old 12-02-2004, 02:24 PM

Default RE: bad rap..

[:@] jealousy plain and simple. Its too bad that people have to be that way, but hte green eyed monster turns folks into something mighty ugly, thats for sure.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would also say it’s jealousy. The end result is you know how you got your trophy and be proud of it and don’t worry about what they say.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would also say it’s jealousy. The end result is you know how you got your trophy and be proud of it and don’t worry about what they say.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

some people i tell ya...happens here too, i think some people just like to run there mouths way too much...and have nothing better to do than to start crazy rumors[:@]
Old 12-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thats the way some people cover up their own defiencies
Old 12-02-2004, 03:57 PM

you know the truth, so who cares what they have to say. but ya i would also say jealousy
Old 12-02-2004, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yea don,t let it get to you or you will be bitter like Sea Donkey.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

its ashame when people start this crap, once again jealousy has reared its ugly head.

Thats the way some people cover up their own defiencies
i think this is the saddest part, but it is also the most truthful, nothing like tearing down somebody else to build yourself up[:'(], really gets the gut for me
Old 12-02-2004, 10:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jealousy, antler envy, woah is me...some just don't like to see others succeed. In hunting terms it seems like some feel it is a competition with other hunters but really the competition is only within...the ones who realize this give the credit where it is due and those who don't get jealous, make excuses,etc

Don't give it a seconds worth of thought, congrats on your deer and enjoy the memories!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.