Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Anyone Hunting in Canada??? Trading info? >

Anyone Hunting in Canada??? Trading info?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Anyone Hunting in Canada??? Trading info?

Old 10-31-2004, 04:26 PM

Default Anyone Hunting in Canada??? Trading info?

Hi would like to talk to people who hunt up here and are will to trade information on hunts
Old 10-31-2004, 11:16 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Anyone Hunting in Canada??? Trading info?

I hunt in Canada, and would be willing. But where abotus in Canada? its not that small of a place
Old 11-01-2004, 04:24 AM

Opps sorry, I live in manitoba
Old 11-01-2004, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey candadian: Clint beardy, has a outfitting lodge in Manitoba called lil den outfitters. You can see his web site on the address posted below. Or you can email him at [email protected], he has great service and great prices. Email me if u need anything else, mike
Old 11-01-2004, 12:21 PM
Fork Horn

I live and hunt (live to hunt) in Ontario. Waddya wanna know? The deer are a little behind this year....are just starting to rub a little......
Old 11-01-2004, 03:31 PM

Yes, they are a bit slow this year, the weather it's been way too hot. This was my first year bow hunting, I made it out about 10 times, and missed one buck and past on a big doe, by secound guessing myself if it was a 100% kill shot at about 20 yards or less, I was stalking her and lost her in the leaves and it was broad side but I still was not sure if it was her and if she was still facing the same way, I took one more step to make sure and bingo the wind stoped and she heard the one step BUSTED[:@], But I did rattle in two bucks on opening muzzel and I took the first one out, lol, alittle 3 pt, or with the U.S. exchange is it a 6 pt,lol. Going again on Wed and Sat, before regular season starts
Old 11-24-2004, 08:44 PM

yea i hunt in nova scotia bagged this 8 point first mornin of rifle season
Old 11-25-2004, 12:15 PM

I hunt in Ontario east of Toronto. Shot this fella last morning of the season.

Old 11-26-2004, 05:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hunt in Manitoba and have been for a long time. What kind of information were you looking for?
Old 11-26-2004, 05:48 AM

Hi, I live in Wpg as well. I am looking for a new place to hunt where is not so many drive and hunt kind of guys around. This has been a bad year here for this, for me anyway. From people in my stand to people driving right up to you. It's not like they can't see ya,lol. It's got to be the weather, every fair weather hunter is out there this year. I been hunting near spruce woods for years, but now my spot is been found out by many and has been trashed.

Quick Reply: Anyone Hunting in Canada??? Trading info?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.