Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

You aren't a "hunter"

Old 11-01-2004, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: You aren't a "hunter"

Maybe I should have read all the posts.

Disregard the above.
Old 11-01-2004, 12:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Aranger, lets get this straight you post this in the evening of the 27th (weds), have time to collect, sift through and collaborate a paper for school which is then returned with a A grade by the 31st. I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night. You should consider a vocation that uses your ability to switch and sway from story to story as the heat rises...politics should fit nicely in your future!

May I ask you a quick question what color is the sky in your WORLD????
Old 11-01-2004, 04:14 PM
Typical Buck

when your done with it, can u send to me so I can wipe with it. thanx
Old 11-01-2004, 04:48 PM
Fork Horn

Just got in. Walked out, threw up a tree stand and within 20 minutes bagged a monster 10 pointer.

But the bag was too small and he got away.

Just kidding. I'm writing a paper. The truth is, I poached the 10 pointer. Didn't taste as good as when I poached eggs.

The real truth is I got skunked. Toooo hot! I think I just won't hunt in temps above 70F. Its too much Torcha!
Old 11-01-2004, 05:02 PM

Does anyone else think the posts by ARanger and ARoundtheblock sound very similar?
Old 11-02-2004, 12:16 PM
Fork Horn

Not sure I buy the new story, unless Jessica had help with the original story. Although, this type of misdirection seems to be how may journalists work. It's a technique sociologists have used for years. If this is the future of journalism I think it's time to be concerned.
Old 11-02-2004, 12:29 PM

Journalists would have researched their lie alittle better. This is just a lie gone bad.
Old 11-02-2004, 01:09 PM

Gun season in Texas begins this coming Sat. I didnt take the time to read all the post so if this has already been said, sorry.
Old 11-02-2004, 01:20 PM
Fork Horn

Take a look at this guys profile and then click on "last 100 posts" link. He has posted on other forums mostly having to do with .270 rifles and hog hunting. He is just trying to cover his tracks by coming up with his alterego "Jessica". He maybe a military veteran but one thing he is NOT is a hunter....Poacher is more likely.

CRUCIFY HIM!!!
Old 11-02-2004, 07:01 PM

All a sham. Trying to bow out gracefully. The tone will transcend in other posts under different screen name.

Quick Reply: You aren't a "hunter"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.