Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

does anyone know

Old 10-24-2004, 09:57 PM

Default does anyone know

any places in texas,missouri or any other good places ,for that matter, where a person can hunt BLM land or public land or even a reasonable outfitter where I dont have to give up my first born just to get a nice buck??
Old 10-24-2004, 10:43 PM

Default RE: does anyone know

gutpyle what do you mean by blm land,,, im in Missouri,, and theres lots of public ground to hunt around me,, some of it is really good hunting too,, if you put in some leg work,, wish id know two weeks ago,,, i had an opening on my rifle season lease,, and we usually take a few really nice bucks on there,, if you have any questions, let me know,, maybe i can help you out.
Old 10-25-2004, 08:30 AM

Default RE: does anyone know

(BLM) stands for bureau of land management. its government land where anyone can hunt...as for hunting in missouri ,what is the price of non residential tags and can I get a buck tag only or buck/doe?? how do I find good public land to hunt??