Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Problem with anti-hunters

Old 10-19-2004, 01:30 PM

Default Problem with anti-hunters

Beware of anti-hunters in washington state. I hunter Taylor Flats in steven county. I have pick up two 18" spikes driven into logging roads. (with my tires) So carry fix a flat and tire plugs.The last two years someone has spiked the logging roads on state and Boise Cascade property. Some hunter have had up to 3 flats at a time. Law enforcement are aware. So keep your eyes open in northeastern Washington.
Old 10-19-2004, 02:55 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Problem with anti-hunters

They are such pleasant people! LOL And they call us the bad guys...
Old 10-19-2004, 06:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

On some of the state lands a few years ago, the anti's would find where a tree root went accross the roads. They would nail a 16 penny nail in the root about two inches and then cut off the head. LOTS of hunters had flats that day and they didn't know it till later when the tire finally went down.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:59 PM
Typical Buck

I am glad I don't live in an area where there are alot of anti-hunters. Or at least they don't go and do stupid stuff like this, I wonder if they realize how dangerous it could be. If one of the front tires had a hole in it, which caused a slow leak, then they got on a highway and got up to speed and a tire blew out and they lost control of their car or something like that happened. What idiots..
Old 10-20-2004, 01:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

Some of the things on their site is violent. They endorse violence against us,even though they wont admit it. I had one tell me I would rather see you dead then the animal your hunting you pig
Old 10-20-2004, 05:03 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: cardeer

Some of the things on their site is violent. They endorse violence against us,even though they wont admit it. I had one tell me I would rather see you dead then the animal your hunting you pig
Amazing , isn't it ?

Hey Cardeer ! Tell us about the "good ol' days" before antihunting !
Old 10-20-2004, 07:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Those anti's will be voting for Kerry, think about it.
Old 10-20-2004, 06:09 PM

Yeah they are kind of amazing. They actually spread some of kind poison in forests where they knew hunters with dogs would be so the dogs would die from eating the stuff. Talk about contradictions in ideology(sp?).
Old 10-21-2004, 04:52 PM
Typical Buck

That poison thing is about the dumbest and cruelest thing I have ever heard of. And the comment and anti made to cardeer, that would just straight out piss me off.
I wonder what drives people to think/act this way.
Old 10-22-2004, 02:25 PM

Somehow I'm not supprised but thanks for the heads up.

Quick Reply: Problem with anti-hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.