Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

HEY!

Old 08-27-2004, 04:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default HEY!

I just registered on this site. My names tim and i'm 14 years old. This will be my first season ever deer hunting. Here in Kansas we have a youth season on September 25-26 on a weekend, it's for anyone 16 and under. Whats neat about that is that my 15th. birthday is on the 25th. of september. I'm gettin excited. Any of you guys from Kansas.
Old 08-27-2004, 04:30 PM

Default RE: HEY!

hey tim.. welcome to the forums.

there is a lot of interesting topics to read here and a lot of help. hope you enjoy.
Old 08-27-2004, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

i just wanted to say hello and to say how wonderful it is you have found hunting...just do me a favor and read and learn all about it as you can,be careful, and most of all dont go leaving your ethics in the truck you have a happy birthday too
Old 08-27-2004, 07:15 PM

Welcome! This is a great place to learn---ask any question and you have a lot of experience here to help.
Old 08-27-2004, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hello bud, welcome.
I know how exciting deerhunting is for a guy your age, I started when I was your age almost exactly. It was all I could think about, day and night.
I even dreamed about my bow at night, and all the big bucks that were out there. Now you be careful out there, I mean as far as hangin out with girls. If you ever get the idea about getting married, make sure to pick a sweet girl that LOVES to go hunting, or at least LOVES to see YOU go hunting and can't wait to hear your hunting stories. Just imagine all the good times a wife like that would make possible. I wish you a lifetime of good hunting ahead. Now go get 'em.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:36 PM

Welcome to the board KansasHunter. You will find this site to be one of the best out there. Don't ever feel like any question is a dumb one. Post any questions you have and I'm sure someone will give you all of the information you will need. Practice, practice and more practice. Best of luck.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome to the board Kansashunter! Deer hunting is the greatest sport you could get into, and this is THE best hunting site there is! As others have said, don't be afraid to ask questions. You'll get plenty of great advise here. Learn all you can about the game you are hunting. I've been hunting for over 30 years, and I still learn things every time I step into the woods! Learn your game, and your territory, master your gun and/or bow, and you will have a lifetime of great hunting experiences!
Have a happy birthday, and good luck this season!
Old 08-28-2004, 01:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome
Old 08-28-2004, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome to board and thats a great Birth day.
Old 08-28-2004, 05:40 AM

It's been over a decade since I was 14, I'm no old timer but I feel like a kid every time hunting season rolls around. Good luck to you and remember to be patient.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.