Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

biggest deer shot in ny ?

Old 07-22-2004, 12:27 PM

Default RE: biggest deer shot in ny ?

I think people knew what you meant but some punctuation might have helped, rite?
Old 07-22-2004, 12:34 PM

rite?

LOL
Old 07-22-2004, 12:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

What was the spread? It looks like a very decent deer. Congrats!
Old 07-22-2004, 12:55 PM
Fork Horn

23 inch inside spread
Old 07-22-2004, 01:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

23 inch inside spread
Wow, I knew it was large, but you had to look at the picture carefully. Most people take their pictures with them standing as far back as possible to make the deer look larger then it really is. Looks like the opposite in your case.

Very nice, congrats again!

FWIW, most 2 year old deer that I have seen in NY average around 11-12 inch spread, so I'm guessing yours is a bit older then some have said on the board.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:49 PM

buckmaster229-- Nice NY. Buck--
Old 07-22-2004, 02:16 PM

Buckmastr229..........don't take this the wrong way.

Dude, that is maybe the worst picture I have ever seen. Nice buck, good job and congrats on your hunt.........but man you look like you are either trying to look like a tough guy or are just not having any fun at all...........and the deer being in the back of the truck??? [:'(]

I have seen you post this pic before and I always wonder why you pick that photo to show off your nice deer?? Don't you have a better picture of him then that?? You took more then 1 right??

Anyways........congrats again on a very nice buck and I hope you don't take my comments personally. Just trying to let you know how the pic looks.

I shot this guy last year in NY.

Old 07-22-2004, 04:11 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: atlasman

Buckmastr229..........don't take this the wrong way.

Dude, that is maybe the worst picture I have ever seen. Nice buck, good job and congrats on your hunt.........but man you look like you are either trying to look like a tough guy or are just not having any fun at all...........and the deer being in the back of the truck??? [:'(]

I have seen you post this pic before and I always wonder why you pick that photo to show off your nice deer?? Don't you have a better picture of him then that?? You took more then 1 right??

Anyways........congrats again on a very nice buck and I hope you don't take my comments personally. Just trying to let you know how the pic looks.

I shot this guy last year in NY.

well man ill show my deer hwo u want u show how ur deer i like mine this way you like your that way i have the mount but what looks beter showin the body of the deer or have a pic of it on your wall i take the truck you take the wall
Old 07-22-2004, 05:21 PM

ORIGINAL: buckmastr229

well man ill show my deer hwo u want u show how ur deer i like mine this way you like your that way i have the mount but what looks beter showin the body of the deer or have a pic of it on your wall i take the truck you take the wall

Easy for you to say

Hey........like I said.........and others as well. You have a nice deer there. Congrats. The fact that you choose to display it against pretty much every rule of good picture taking is entirely up to you. You are not dressed in hunting gear, not only are you not smiling you actually managed to look grumpy.......and the deer is laying in a pickup truck like roadkill with a spare tire against his arse

Again, nothing personal........and you are right. To each his own.

Let's see a pic of your mount.........how did he turn out??

BTW........I have plenty of pics of my deer in all sorts of poses and stages from field to wall mount.

Old 07-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Fork Horn

i think i have seen you be four an when i shot it i wasnt in hunting close walked out the door an bango

Quick Reply: biggest deer shot in ny ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.