Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
O GOD, PETA'S WEBSITE IS SOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!! LINK >

O GOD, PETA'S WEBSITE IS SOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!! LINK

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

O GOD, PETA'S WEBSITE IS SOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!! LINK

Old 02-23-2002, 09:29 PM

Default O GOD, PETA'S WEBSITE IS SOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!! LINK

Here is the link to PETA's fact sheet. Check out THESE "facts". Man, these guys are soooooo full of it. You know, hunting started "because the ice age left no plants for the cave men to eat, so they were FORCED to eat animals" haha, they really know it all. They are SOOOOOOO Stupid. I am really really really starting to get sick of them. They want hunters to respect them, but they don't want to respect hunters. They are so full of it. I am going to start a website called www.heta.com which stands for hunters eating tasty animals. But, here is link to the most moronic facts on the web. http://www.peta-online.org/mc/facts.html One really really funny thing is that they don't tell their e-mail address. HMMMMM, I wonder why. They have no BA!!s. They can come on here where they don't get in trouble but if a hunter got on their site, they would try to sue us. Hmmm, next thing they will want is automobiles to be abolished because too many animals are killed by them each year. The REALLY funny thing is that they don't give two craps about the dangerous and ugly animals. You don't see them sticking up for snakes, frogs, spiders, skunks, and other pesky little freaks of nature. They only stick up for the "cute and cuddly animals that can do no wrong" They are complete morons.

Good Luck This Season: Buck Magnet
"Hunting is not a sport, it is a passion, it is a WAY OF LIFE"
Old 02-23-2002, 10:14 PM

Default RE: O GOD, PETA'S WEBSITE IS SOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!! LINK

oh my god those facts are all BS! by the way, yes they have an email, it's on their site at the very bottem.

It's [email protected]
Old 02-24-2002, 12:38 AM

i cant believe peta actually has people that listen to them. they are so full of bs. make that heta website and laugh in there face.
Old 02-24-2002, 12:39 AM

i cant believe peta actually has people that listen to them. they are so full of bs. make that heta website and laugh in there face.
Old 02-24-2002, 07:38 AM
Fork Horn

As long as you have people that have the need to belong to something, even the rediculous will get members. I think that most PETA members are there for the good of self and not for a cause that they beleave in.

<center>Man the most dangerous varmit in the woods</center>
Old 02-24-2002, 09:25 AM
Fork Horn

although i didn't go to this link i have checked out others and you will notic that there are no open forums to to discuss any thing or ask questions but there are plenty of links to tell you how to donate money most all links lead to this.these people are just looking for money . what a crock!
Old 02-24-2002, 03:35 PM

oh please, half of these jack-offs have pets of their own. Nothing they say can make any sense.........
Old 02-24-2002, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ok, i went to the website. get a load of this: To combat hunting in your area, post &quot;No Hunting&quot; signs on your land, join or form a local anti-hunting organization, protest organized hunts, play loud radios and spread deer repellent or human hair (from barber shops) near hunting areas. this is publiclly saying to harrass hunters and they will be getting an e-mail from me. ill let u know what i get in response. did anyone else notice that they are against milk? that is a bunch of $#!%.
Old 02-24-2002, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

GOTTA LOVE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BUT THINK THEY DO AND IN THE NED MAKES THEM LOOK MORE LIKE IDIOTS
Old 02-24-2002, 07:38 PM

I went to the link and read the info. I e mailed them with my thoughts on this issue.I've really thought about this and we really need to start standing up for being hunters.It's amazing how they can manipulate the public's opinion about us.It's about time they feel our voices.

Quick Reply: O GOD, PETA'S WEBSITE IS SOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!! LINK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.