Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NORTH AMERICAS MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL???

Old 03-31-2004, 06:57 AM

Default RE: NORTH AMERICAS MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL???

I have been close to wolves and lions but I bet our rattlesnakes are close but not in fatalities. We have a good crop this year and 18 reported bites so far.
Old 04-01-2004, 06:50 AM
Fork Horn

hey guys thanks for all the post's guess the stats were true we are not talking danger in the big bad and nasty way just shear numbers of people hurt or killed.
Old 04-01-2004, 05:16 PM

You know... I think i'm gonna have to disagree with everyone. In my own personal opinion, from my own personal experiences, and from the experiences of others, I'm going to name one animal that will tear the hell out of any bear, wolverine, bobcat, yes, even an ex-wife. But this animal isn't always dangerous. No, like most animals she is the most ferocious when she has young with her. That animal: The cow moose. I cannot even BEGIN to count the number of times I've been fishing, hunting, camping, antler hunting, loggin, and hiking and ended up with my ass in a tree after being chased by a cow moose. Not only are they ferocious, they're damn big, they're damn fast, and they don't stop for ANYTHING! I've been around bear quite a bit too, even females with cubs. Most of the griz I saw never paid any attention to me, so long as I kept my distance, stay out of their personal area and you're fine. But cow moose don't have a personal area... they just have to see you and you're in deep sh*t.
Old 04-04-2004, 01:34 PM

you guys have never met my wife.
Old 04-04-2004, 09:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Her husband.
Old 04-05-2004, 07:39 PM

Deffently the mad girl friend. Other than that i would go with the jackalope. I hunt them all the time, all you need is a barret .50 cal semi-auto with the 10rd. clip and hit them all 10 times.
Old 04-09-2004, 10:54 PM
crc

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY A WILD BOAR.THOSE THINGS WILL CHASE YOU AND KILL YOU UNLESS YOU ARE CLIMBING A TREE YOURE GONNA GET YOURE BUTT KICKED.
Old 04-10-2004, 05:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe this has changed since car/deer accidents have increased so much in the past 25 years.......but I think I remember reading about BIson killling more folks than any other.....stampedes I think
Matbe I'm dreaming again....
Old 04-11-2004, 11:02 AM
Fork Horn

I think EVERYONE is forgetting MANS best friend!!!!! Certain breeds of dogs are by far more dangerous. Expecially around younger people.

I Would take my chances with a bear, deer or even someones EX-WIFE then say with a Rottie or Pitbull. At least with the first 3 you know what to expect.
Old 04-11-2004, 09:34 PM
crc

Jackalope?

Quick Reply: NORTH AMERICAS MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.