Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Poll: Which Would You Choose?

Old 03-28-2004, 03:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Poll: Which Would You Choose?

I would have to say a trophy elk. I have always dreamed of going on an elk hunt and hope to do so some day. Elk hunting has been a dream of mine.

Matt
Old 03-28-2004, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Moose.........I'm primarily a meat hunter
Old 03-28-2004, 06:31 PM

I would love to have the opportunity to go Elk hunting one day. #4 for me!
Old 03-30-2004, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 03-30-2004, 01:05 PM
Typical Buck

i would rather hunt around home, but if i had to choose i would go with the whitetails! can't get enough of them
Old 03-31-2004, 07:16 AM

hands down whitetail asmuch as i would love a moose or elk it would be like a two week hunt at the longest adn that is not enough time int he woods for me for the fall time and it wouldn't be teh same cause i wouldn't have done any of the scouting where as for whitetail i do it all
Old 03-31-2004, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Toss a coin between Moose and Elk. I can hunt whitetails at home next year. Elk or Moose would be once in a lifetime most likely.
Old 03-31-2004, 09:16 PM

definitely trophy whitetails. never really hunted the others but whitetails are my passion so definitely whitetails.
Old 04-01-2004, 03:07 AM

Hmmmm... I don't think I've ever come across a question that is this hard to answer. You wouldn't be able to hunt ANYTHING the rest of the year? Okay, this may come as a shock to everyone so put your drink down: I think I'd pass on all of them. I'd rather be able to hunt throughout the entire year, taking several "less-than-trophy" animals. I put in a lot of hard hours at work and I like to know that I have a lot of weekends where I can just pack up the back end of the truck, kiss my wife and baby boy good-bye, and head out for a weekend hunt. When my son is older, I'm looking for a lot of quality time on the weekends with him. If however, I HAD to choose one of those hunts, (example: If I were to hear, "We at the Minnesota DNR have decided to close all hunting seasons for one year.") I think I would take a trophy moose hunt, with a bow. I'd love to snag a big ol' 70+" Alaskan Bull!
Old 04-01-2004, 07:13 PM
Fork Horn

Have to choose Elk, Mulie as Runner-up, Whitetail, and Moose a very distant 4th, never had an urge to hunt Moose.

Quick Reply: Poll: Which Would You Choose?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.