Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Post YOUR hog pictures and if you donno how to post em then put a link. >

Post YOUR hog pictures and if you donno how to post em then put a link.

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Post YOUR hog pictures and if you donno how to post em then put a link.

Old 01-23-2004, 03:11 PM

Default RE: Post YOUR hog pictures and if you donno how to post em then put a link.

Tree climber: I can tell momma can handle her weapon!!!! Congrats, nice lookin.
Old 01-24-2004, 12:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Post YOUR hog pictures and if you donno how to post em then put a link.

These aren't dead YET[>:] but they will be soon

Old 01-24-2004, 06:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is one I took in the 2002 deer season, he weighed 185 lbs. He was taken in a scendero in south Texas , I had just put corn on the ground and within about an hour he appeared and was eating the corn. I estimated him to be around 200 yds off and took a shot at him with my .243 using 100gr Hornady's, I was aiming just under his ear. Kaboom !..... Wham..... I actaually heard the bullet hit him and even saw him fall through the scope, I even heard his head hit the ground (ker-thump!).
Well after about 10 minutes I got down from the stand and paced it off, 220 paces which later we determined to be 240yds. One shot through the head at 240 yds with my .243. Awsome. My son took a spike on the same scendero the next day at 190 yds and a Javeline at 110 yds, with the same .243. This was one memorable weekend.
Old 01-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dang ausie-guy, looks like you got a lot of hogs running around! I'll take care of them for you[&:]
Old 01-25-2004, 09:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

PAH86.

This is only a small number of them I estimate we have atleast 120 running around on the lease.

At this spot for a couple of months the only pictures on the camera where of deer now all I am getting are hog pics[:@]

We are going to set up some solar powered garden lights on "t" posts around the feeders.

Then it is going to be open slather on the hogs
Old 01-25-2004, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

this is this years pig..122lb sow....my first bow kill...

Old 01-26-2004, 06:54 AM
Typical Buck

Here is some of the video clips I was telling you about, 2 hog clips and one havalina

Hog Hunt 520 kb

Hog hunt 2 708 kb

Javilina Hunt- (364kb)
Old 01-26-2004, 10:59 AM

Nice shooting huntnma. Great smile of yours tells it all.
Old 01-26-2004, 12:55 PM
Spike

We have a guide service where we catch the hogs alive with dogs.
If anyone is interested let me know. We hunt almost year round. Ted Nugent comes about twice a year. He is looking for hogs now to put in his high fence in Crawford. His only restrictions are they have to be black or red and over 250 lbs.

If anyone is interested let me know. We are not a big commercial outfit, but love to hog hunt.
Old 01-26-2004, 04:50 PM
Typical Buck

Does a javilina count? Shot this big boar a couple of
years ago. Biggest one I've ever taken, 60 lbs. I could
kick myself for not getting him mounted[>:].

Quick Reply: Post YOUR hog pictures and if you donno how to post em then put a link.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.