Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 More proof of PETA's stupidity >

More proof of PETA's stupidity

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

More proof of PETA's stupidity

Old 01-22-2004, 06:14 PM

Default RE: More proof of PETA's stupidity

i have wrote several e mails to peta and only got 1 response that one that i sent them said that jesus gave humans dominion over the animals and they told me that jesus was a vegitarion hahah were does it say that at??? then another one i sent them said that my great grandfather was in a consentration camp and died i said that becuz the president of peta refured to slaughter house to human deaths in consentration camps how can you compare human lives to animals??
Old 01-22-2004, 07:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

they told me that jesus was a vegitarion hahah were does it say that at???
There is nothing in the New Testament that suggests that Jesus was a vegetarian. However, some biblical scholars believe that there is evidence (but not proof) that Jesus belonged to the Jewish Essene sect. They followed religious law, including a strict vegetarian diet, i.e. no meat. It is known that his native tongue was Aramaic, which is probably why people connect him with that particular sect.

The bottom line is that PETA is a domestic terrorist organization, and misleading the public with severely biased and unproven claims is really one of their most common tactics.
Old 01-23-2004, 09:22 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: DearSlayer357

they told me that jesus was a vegitarion hahah were does it say that at???
Luke 24:41-43, "Do you have anything here to eat?" they gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate it in their presence.

Do vegetarians eat fish??

Not only did he eat fish, but being jewish, what was the main course every year for the Passover?

Lamb.

BTW, they still haven't replied to my e-mail yet. I'm not holding my breath.
Old 01-24-2004, 06:16 PM

i knew he wasnt a vegitarian