Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

how do you post pictures?

Old 01-16-2004, 10:30 PM

Default how do you post pictures?

i need to know how to post pictures. please help.
Old 01-16-2004, 10:45 PM

Default RE: how do you post pictures?

If you scroll down a little bit on the page...you'll find an original post made by me. Called How do you upload on here?(I believe that's what it is) huntngirl had a GREAT explanation on how to do it. The only thing that I can add is that if you use "Imagestation" to post your pics...do a google search to find it. It will make it much easier. Good luck!!
Old 01-16-2004, 10:57 PM
Matriarch Doe!

Default RE: how do you post pictures?

The easiest way to post a picture is to first join a photo hosting site and post it there. One good one is imagestation.com. You can join it for free. Once you have your picture posted there, all you need is the URL address of the picture. To find the URL of an image, right-click on it. Then click on "properties". A box will pop up, and about halfway down it will show the URL address. You can just highlight it, right-click on it, and click "copy". Make sure you click on the enlarged version of the picture, not the little thumbnail version. Then, when you post, check "embed picture in post", at the bottom of the screen you're posting in, and paste the URL in between . The image you chose should show then when you hit "preview". If it does, hit "OK" .
If you want to post more than one picture in your post, just copy down the URLs of each picture and type each one in between , separately, and they should all show up.
example:

That would cause all three pictures to show up in your post.
One advantage to doing it this way, is that you don't have to worry about the 30kb size limit. You can post pictures that are much larger.