Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

double score

Old 12-07-2003, 09:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: double score

congrats!! sounds like a great day to me....i know about them father son hunts....me and dad doubled a few times....this opener we both took a doe.....last eyar i doubled myself a buck and doe and dad took a doe.....great times......i love hunting with dad.....even now..im 16 and can hunt alone or with friends.....youd think a normal 16 year old would go with his friends.....not me.....if i have a chance im going with dad!!!! i love it.....we have a blast and i always learn a little trick of the trade he had hidden away.......keep them coming with you and your son......cant wait to see some pics!!! conrgats!!!
Old 12-08-2003, 05:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here you go Bob, congrats on 2 great bucks.

Old 12-08-2003, 09:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

Wow those are a couple nice bucks. Congrats. Don't you just love doubles? A few years ago I was out with a buddy of mine. Our stands were only about 500 yards apart. We took 2 bucks approximately 1 second apart. It was the quickest bang bang I've ever heard. He called me on the radio all excited and said he just got a nice buck and that other shot sounded pretty close to you. I said yeah it was me and I bet my buck is bigger than yours. It's amazing when things like that happen. It ended up with him having the bigger buck though. He killed bowinkle.
Old 12-08-2003, 10:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats to both of you on 2 fine bucks and a double congrats to you bob for getting your son involved!!
Old 12-08-2003, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

thanks all your right what a great feeling ,

by the way tazman this son is the one that got me deer hunting , also how is your son mine that was in iraq is out now living in north carolina
Old 12-09-2003, 08:23 PM

Congrats to you and your son. Sounds like a great experience.
Old 12-09-2003, 10:13 PM

congrats to the both of you and two very nice deer there.
Old 12-10-2003, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is awsome, I can not wait until my son comes with me. Congrats to both of you an the monster double!!!
Old 12-10-2003, 04:01 PM

DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS!
Both bucks are nice....
Old 01-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

a new addition to this story,the wife called me this afternoon at work and said she just got a phone call . the caller said she had been looking at this picture [ it was printed in the local paper ]and she wanted me to know she was just sick about these two deer being killed and has been looking at the picture for the last month, started spewing some nonsense about drugs and murder, the wife told her it was a sport, and it was legal to do and hung up on her. i wish i had been home i could have really let her have it .

Quick Reply: double score

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.