Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Georgia Buck Success Finally!

Old 12-04-2003, 06:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default Georgia Buck Success Finally!

I would like to post a picture but haven't figured out how yet. I shot the buck on 11/30 chasing a hot doe. It was the third buck chasing the doe and the largest one. It weighed in at 170 lbs, is 5.5 years old, and the gross score is 119. I shot him at 15 yards from the ground with a Marlin 1895 GG in .450 Marlin.

Someone more knowledgeable than I please tell me how to post the picture and I will do it.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Georgia Buck Success Finally!

Congrats on a nice buck, I am sure someone will help you post the pic up, I can't help you from work.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:55 AM

congrats ...at work too , or I'd help ya with the pic
Old 12-04-2003, 09:37 AM

congrats on your buck!!
Old 12-04-2003, 10:18 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats formula!
What county is that? I usually hunt public land in Jasper County. I got a 5 pointer a couple of weeks ago. Glad to hear the rut is still going strong! I will be out there this weekend for sure.
Old 12-04-2003, 10:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice job! Can't wait to see a pic.
Old 12-04-2003, 11:24 AM
Matriarch Doe!

Congratulations on your buck!
The easiest way to post a picture is to first join a photo hosting site and post it there. One good one is imagestation.com. You can join it for free. Once you have your picture posted there, all you need is the URL address of the picture. To find the URL of an image, right-click on it. Then click on " properties" . A box will pop up, and about halfway down it will show the URL address. You can just highlight it, right-click on it, and click " copy" . Then, when you post, check " embed picture in post" , at the bottom of the screen you' re posting in, and paste the URL in between . The image you chose should show then when you hit " preview" . If it does, hit " OK" .
If you want to post more than one picture in your post, just copy down the URLs of each picture and type each one in between , separately, and they should all show up.
example:

That would cause all three pictures to show up in your post.
Old 12-04-2003, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on your deer if you need just send it to me and I will post it for you
Old 12-04-2003, 01:53 PM
Typical Buck

The county in GA is Talbot. Here is my effort to post he pictures:

Old 12-04-2003, 02:14 PM
Matriarch Doe!

Hi, formula! Your pictures are really small because when you clicked on them to find out the URL, you clicked on the "thumbnail" version. If you want to post them larger, go back to your imagestation account and click on the little pictures and they will get bigger. THEN use the URL from the bigger version. It's different than the thumbnail version. Then, just come back to your post, click on "edit", and enter the new URLs.
Looks Like a nice buck from here!

Quick Reply: Georgia Buck Success Finally!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.